Rengar Nerfed Too Far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Il Leblanc lI

12-01-2012

It's true that Rengar needed a nerf, but this one was too far. Rengar is now just a pusher because of his inability to do barely any damage as a bruiser does. I think that Rengar needs a buff again, but not a huge one to give Riot another chance to ruin Rengar. He needs to be buffed or else no one will play him like Sejuani.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

If that was the case why is he a permabanned at IPL right now?

IonDragonX

12-01-2012

It actually is true that Rengar needs a buff for Season 3. But only to his levels 1 and 2. Once he hits 3, he's average. Once he hits 6, he's a good champ.

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IonDragonX View Post
It actually is true that Rengar needs a buff for Season 3. But only to his levels 1 and 2. Once he hits 3, he's average. Once he hits 6, he's a good champ.
This is by far, some of the stupidest logic I have ever seen. Using this logic, Darius needs a buff, so does Riven, as well as Vanye.

IonDragonX

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamaree View Post
This is by far, some of the stupidest logic I have ever seen. Using this logic, Darius needs a buff, so does Riven, as well as Vanye.
The very first item that Riot recommends buying for him is a Hunter's Machete. Hence, they want him to go into the jungle. Five potions and 4:15 later, he'll have less than 200 health and will have to go back for more potion. That is only if the opposing team didn't catch you and kill you.

My point is that Riot determined that Rengar should jungle but he simply walks into the monsters and dies.

Chitose

12-03-2012

Rengar is still a bit too strong in my opinion, after building triforce i can go mostly tank items and still burn people down.

Malice is here

12-03-2012

After seeing what a rengar can do in IPL no, if anything he needs to have a fix on his W

Jamaree

12-03-2012

Quote:
The very first item that Riot recommends buying for him is a Hunter's Machete. Hence, they want him to go into the jungle. Five potions and 4:15 later, he'll have less than 200 health and will have to go back for more potion. That is only if the opposing team didn't catch you and kill you.

My point is that Riot determined that Rengar should jungle but he simply walks into the monsters and dies.
You actually pay attention to the recommended items?

Taoquitok

12-03-2012

I'm brand new to playing rengar (only 2 games curerntly) and I already feel he could still do with some more tweaking down.. early he isn't that amazing but it feels like he scales up so fast it's not even funny.
I wonder just how silly I'll find it once I'm used to using his ult and leaps more actively and timing my use of his 5 ferocities correctly

Schiffer

12-03-2012

Quote:

So hm... Vayne must be a support since Riot recommends regrowth pendant.. right ?