Moscow Five run retarded gimmicky comps that require Alex Ich to snowball

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torcida1911

12-01-2012

On a pro level, genja is one of the worst AD Carries at this event, watch his ashe games from a few days ago, he doesnt kite at all even with a champ that has the slow built in to kite. he stands on one spot and shoots.

Every game is won by Alex ich snowballing, every game is lost because Alex ich didn't snowball.

Their damage doesnt come from anywhere else. Sometimes Darien but he usually builds tanky, the jungler is usually a low damage jungler and Genja just doesn't contribute enough.

As opposed to Koreans who are consistently running Olaf or Jax or Darius jungle. High damage bruisers. Therefore they have 4 damage dealers as opposed to 2.

Elsea

12-01-2012

Who ran Jax or Darius jungle?

Tubyboulin

12-01-2012

Moscow 5 running crazy comps are much funner to watch than super standard, tanky bruiser, whatever comps.

Xemeron

12-01-2012

Dude... they won game 1, and then decided to play around game 2...
whats the big deal, they will still win...

Han Yolo Que

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

I saw a Darius jungle today but I don't remember which game it was...

Torcida1911

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iRelapse View Post
I saw a Darius jungle today but I don't remember which game it was...
TPA used darius jungle.

Most of these asian teams are using four damage dealers.

If Alex ich mid game is on par with the enemy AP mid, they will lose the game, because there is no other source of damage. He needs to be retardedly snowballed for them to do anything.

Xemeron

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xemeron View Post
Dude... they won game 1, and then decided to play around game 2...
whats the big deal, they will still win...

Or did I miss sth. and this was already game 3? (i fell asleep some time ago, so could be possible i missed tha last game)

Just wanna push this

Han Yolo Que

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

I have to agree with the OP, M5' adc is probably the worst one in the tourney. I have been watching all the games this week, catching a ton of flack from my girlfriend for this, but compared to Rekkles, BeBe and Weixiao he isn't on their level. i mean did you see him throw the game with that attempted flank in the last game vs TPA

big earth

12-02-2012

Did you guys not see him beat the **** out of doublelift???? He's not as bad as you are making him out to be. Sure he and Darien go off and do their own things, which usually is the reason why they lose. The teams that beat them show more discipline and that is all. Genja and Darien, when playing with the team, contribute just as much and if Alex isn't carrying one of them usually are. If they are playing with the team.

BGSachoNA

12-03-2012

And the first tournament m5 were in people were arguing whether genja was the offspring of god or god himself of winning bot lane. You watch a couple of games and you've decided you have the guy figured out.