[Champion Idea.] Dante the Darkslayer (Work in Progress)

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moby the White

11-30-2012

Okay take 2 you are going to like this better i put a dash of not suck into the equation

Lore:

"Darkness filled the skies behind him, brief flashes of lightning broke that black silence with streaks of white. He stood on the hillside looking upon the Field of Justice in the distance. His sword and scabbard gleaming with each burst of light provided by the storm overhead. It has been too long since he has been to the Institute of War, but the last time he was here it was the day he was exiled and forced to wear a title of shame until he could overcome his failues. Then and only then would the Institute allow him to return to his original position as a summoner. In that time he took to his new name, the name they gave him, the name Darkslayer...it became his title in the next few years and soon enough word spread of this infamous soul known as Dante the Darkslayer.

As Dante stood on that hillside-his hand resting on the pommel of his sword-clashes of fate were being determined in front of him on a field where battles determined which city-state's vie for power was to be honored this week. The monotonous repetition of it all made his mind ache. He remembered the days of training to become a summoner, learning how to utilize a champion on the field of battle, there was little joy in it then, so why had he returned? That was why he stood on that hillside now.

He was faced with a choice that day of exile, join the league and become a champion in order to regain his honor, or leave this land in exile. That day the choice was simple, he would take exile over becoming a slave to the league. But now his plans were more motivated otherwise. Dante would infilitrate the league by becoming a champion, and soon enough he would take his revenge on those who exiled him.

-Virgil- Dante's companion during exile"

Moby the White

11-30-2012

bump
curse you cryoshell for possibly falling asleep
O_O *SPAMCLICK* autorefresh

NobSaiboot

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
bump
curse you cryoshell for possibly falling asleep
O_O *SPAMCLICK* autorefresh

My bad. Mountain Standard Time is a ***** when you're underage.

I really REALLY like it. I'm a bit iffy about this coming from a companion's PoV but that can always be changed. Thank you very very much. ^^

Wulffe

12-01-2012

Hey someone used my Dummies Guide!

As for Dante himself I like the whole concept. Unfortunately I'm not exactly a numbers guru as I just guess at them myself. However, I will say this. There is a lot of potential for different combinations as well as heavy burst damage. In example to this, killing minions to charge up his W then waiting until his passive is about to proc. Now use Q to leap to your target, use the passive proc on them, then follow up with E and if they try getting away then you ult on them. There's more you can do but that's the main combo/burst I see. Overall well done!

If you want I can try to draw him. Just go here Wulffe's Champion Skins and give me as much detail as possible. When I'm finished I'll post the link here and keep it in my main thread, (Wulffe's Collection. You can go there and see some other concepts I've done for an example. :]

Edit: Also, get some lore on him! That way I can add him to the index thread and give him a feature.

NobSaiboot

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulffe View Post
Get some lore on him! That way I can add him to the index thread and give him a feature.

I literally just added it when you posted this. I'm glad you like him so far.

Moby the White

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulffe View Post
hey someone used my dummies guide! :d

as for dante himself i like the whole concept. Unfortunately i'm not exactly a numbers guru as i just guess at them myself. However, i will say this. There is a lot of potential for different combinations as well as heavy burst damage. In example to this, killing minions to charge up his w then waiting until his passive is about to proc. Now use q to leap to your target, use the passive proc on them, then follow up with e and if they try getting away then you ult on them. There's more you can do but that's the main combo/burst i see. Overall well done!

If you want i can try to draw him. Just go here wulffe's champion skins and give me as much detail as possible. When i'm finished i'll post the link here and keep it in my main thread, (wulffe's collection. You can go there and see some other concepts i've done for an example. :]

edit: Also, get some lore on him! That way i can add him to the index thread and give him a feature.

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
My bad. Mountain Standard Time is a ***** when you're underage.

I really REALLY like it. I'm a bit iffy about this coming from a companion's PoV but that can always be changed. Thank you very very much. ^^
also lol
and also I AM SOO GLAD YOU LIKE IT
I kept rereading the arbiter story arc and was like okay how can i do this with the league and I instantly thought of the covenant as the institute of war.

I feel awesome right now

i really need to learn how to quote more than one person per box rather than making two messages copying one and then deleting it and pasting it in the other :S

NobSaiboot

12-01-2012

Bump it (Louder!)

Moby the White

12-01-2012

Twist it!
Pass it...
oh wait thats bop it not bump it...

NobSaiboot

12-02-2012

Bumping Iron!

Moby the White

12-02-2012

oh sweet shout outs!
Plus congrats opn making it to Wulffe's page
just a suggestion for reading ease you may want to organize each concept seperately
e.g. :
Vudu-The Witch Doctor or
Bianca-The Forsworn

these are just two examples of how i organize my ideas

1234567 ... 12