[CHALLENGE] Write a particular Lux/Leona fanfic

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IliyaMoroumetz

12-01-2012

Well, why not try changing the perimeters a bit?

Demacia, wanting a more formal alliance with the Solari in the face of Noxian aggression, conscript Lux to become a liaison with Rakkor. And Leona, possibly more eager to be on the field instead of working as a politician, is hesitant at first.

Buddy Cop story in the making? Sounds like a plan to me.

But seriously, it has to be about the politics.

Youso1337

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IliyaMoroumetz View Post
Well, why not try changing the perimeters a bit?

Demacia, wanting a more formal alliance with the Solari in the face of Noxian aggression, conscript Lux to become a liaison with Rakkor. And Leona, possibly more eager to be on the field instead of working as a politician, is hesitant at first.

Buddy Cop story in the making? Sounds like a plan to me.

But seriously, it has to be about the politics.
You can try that out, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a situation where Lux gets in trouble with Demacia and is given sanctuary with the Solari. It's a situation where Lux feels like she's been betrayed by her country and seeks solace in Leona.

IliyaMoroumetz

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
You can try that out, but it's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a situation where Lux gets in trouble with Demacia and is given sanctuary with the Solari. It's a situation where Lux feels like she's been betrayed by her country and seeks solace in Leona.
Ok, that's more easily worked with.

Think the Gladiator movie with Russel Crowe.

Lux, ever loyal to the state of Demacia, is then tried for treason by an upheaval in the upper echelons of Demacian royalty, when a rival family wants to make an example of her in the name of the 'purity' of the city-state's laws.

In a desperate move, she flees the place and heads to Rakkor where she meets either Leona or Pantheon. Leona, in a rare show of compassion towards a people whom she normally considers hypocritical, takes her under her wing, knowing that she is more or less without her birthright, her family, save for the clothes she has on her back.

Sounds better?

Youso1337

12-01-2012

Quote:

Lux, ever loyal to the state of Demacia, is then tried for treason by an upheaval in the upper echelons of Demacian royalty, when a rival family wants to make an example of her in the name of the 'purity' of the city-state's laws.

In a desperate move, she flees the place and heads to Rakkor where she meets either Leona or Pantheon. Leona, in a rare show of compassion towards a people whom she normally considers hypocritical, takes her under her wing, knowing that she is more or less without her birthright, her family, save for the clothes she has on her back.

Sounds better?
Yep. Go for it.

IliyaMoroumetz

12-01-2012

Oh, I misread and thought that was something you wished to do. My bad.

Yousonerfed

12-04-2012

Bump.

Yousonerfed

12-07-2012

Quote:

Sounds better?
Just thought of one thing to edit this. Leona wouldn't be giving Lux sanctuary as a "rare show of compassion". I imagine that she and Lux would be good friends, and she's coming to Lux's aid when all of her Demacian comrades have betrayed her.

Youso1337

12-13-2012

No takers?

IliyaMoroumetz

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youso1337 View Post
No takers?
Don't think so. Mostly because it's more or less your idea. Most writers don't like taking the ideas from others since they didn't make them...

...unless they're scum of the Earth plagiarists. Very rarely do I write other peoples' ideas.

So, my best recommendation would be for you to try this yourself. If you want help, I'd happily beta read.

Kazmahu

01-14-2013

Perhaps you have it in your heart to forgive me and allow me another crack at the idea?

Do forgive me extended absence! It's the result of a district-wide telecommincations outage, the holiday season, and a crochet blanket. ...That sentance made a lot more sense in my head. Regardless, I am back in form after the long break, if I'd still interest you in an attempt.