Sexuality and Friendship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I avoid females who prefer male relationships over female relationships because they're typically unjust bltches, backstabbers, manipulative, hypocrites, easily brainwashed to do/say what a man wants, and extreme attention wh0res, as proven by OP and Mere Intricacy (Mere is quite nice when she's not being mindless, however).
Meeee-ow.

The feminist in you comes out at last, round girl.
I half expected you to drop the word patriarchy in there.

Scarlena is not an attention whore nor does she "easily do what a man wants"(Though that would be awesome).

Quote:
It is humorous that OPFace and I both think Scarlena's face looks like she has down syndrome, and I've thought this before he said it. Those droopy eyes.
That's because he is demonstrably a troll / is screwing with people ... and you are insanely jealous because of your monstrous looks.
You're the second least attractive girl in OT and unlike Mere, you aren't even sweet, you're just a nasty girl all around.

Real talk though, she doesn't have a pretty face(What girl has a pretty face without makeup?), but she has a godly body.
Anyone who is not a pale friendless virgin knows that a great body beats a great face 10 times out of 10.

Sailor Cosmos

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
and you are insanely jealous because of your monstrous looks. You're the second least attractive girl in OT and unlike Mere, you aren't even sweet, you're just a nasty girl all around.
You're confusing honesty with jealousy.

Mere is sweet, and also extremely dumb. I enjoy talking to her, we laugh a lot together, but I know how she favors men over women. You can call her the cruelest insults, Ssraeshza, and she will still pine for your affection. But with Hippo's honesty, she just goes apeshlt retarded.

I also feel if Mere worked out, she would easily be one of the most attractive of OT. Unfortunately for Scarlena, the face is easily more favored than the body in most cases and the hardest part to alter. Scarlena's face cannot be fixed without plastic surgery and is less attractive than Mere's.

I am easily more attractive than both girls, however. If I lost more weight, I would be hands-down the hottest on OT.

Quote:
That's because he is demonstrably a troll / is screwing with people
I know he legitimately means it because she reminded ME of down syndrome as well, because she legitimately does look like she has downs.

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
You can call her the cruelest insults, Ssraeshza, and she will still pine for your affection.
While you didn't specifically say it, you inferred it and I have to say;
I don't ever insult Mere, I like Mere.

Quote:
But with Hippo's honesty, she just goes apeshlt retarded.
Hippo is being malicious because she dislikes Mere.

I like Mere a lot. That is the difference, even YOU should realize why that is important.

Quote:
I also feel if Mere worked out, she would easily be one of the most attractive of OT.
Strongly disagree.

Mere will always be butt fugly.
Fat girls are always ugly, fullstop.
But again, on the plus side, she is one of the sweetest girls .

Quote:
Unfortunately for Scarlena, the face is easily more favored than the body in most cases and the hardest part to alter.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ever heard of make-up?

The face is hands down the easiest part to change and I would put good money on it that even the most "beautiful" face looks like @!*$#&% without make-up.

And to say it is "easily more favored than the body" is pure unadulterated insanity.
That might be true in the mind of some titanically fat girl who does not value body, but here's a tip sweetheart, men care about a woman's body more than her face, no matter what we tell you TO YOUR FACE.

Quote:
Scarlena's face cannot be fixed without plastic surgery and is less attractive than Mere's.
Mere, like you, has a pudgy face.

Scarlena doesn't have a pretty face, but she's leagues beyond round girl and Mere.

Quote:
I am easily more attractive than both girls, however. If I lost more weight, I would be hands-down the hottest on OT.
PFFFT LOL.

*I* am more attractive to men than you.

The prosecution rests.
/dramatic cape twirl

ThaBizness

12-01-2012

Quote:
Meeee-ow.

The feminist in you comes out at last, round girl.
I half expected you to drop the word patriarchy in there.

Scarlena is not an attention whore nor does she "easily do what a man wants"(Though that would be awesome).

That's because he is demonstrably a troll / is screwing with people ... and you are insanely jealous because of your monstrous looks.
You're the second least attractive girl in OT and unlike Mere, you aren't even sweet, you're just a nasty girl all around.

Real talk though, she doesn't have a pretty face, but she has a godly body.
And anyone who is not a pale friendless virgin knows that a great body beats a great face 10 times out of 10.
I love how you said I'm a troll and "just screwing" with people then admitted what I said was true.

As far as the body/face thing, if Mere had the desire and commitment to lose weight I could realistically get her body looking hot in a week or less. She would just have to put in work. Not much you can do to that face. Makeup and surgery but there isn't enough there to cover the defectiveness that is already there. You can only slightly improve it, not an overhaul.

Sailor Cosmos

12-01-2012

I am satisfied we both agree that you think Scarlena has an ugly face.

My work here is done.

Dobagoh

12-01-2012

scarlena's body is not that great. last pic i saw of her, she's on par with the last pic I saw of bd.

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

ITT:
Round girl gets rolled around / owned.

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
but she has a godly body.

how come everybody knows this but me? JTF be gettin nudes from all da girls

Dobagoh

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
i've seen pics of scar's body.

put a paper bag on that head and I'd still pass

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
If it matters, of OT, I have received/seen nudes of 3 different girls, I shall never divulge who or when and CERTAINLY never share.
Anyway Scarlena was not one of them.
She also took most of her pictures down from facebook for some reason.
However, if you ask her she will probably give you a picture of her progress since she started working out.