Sexuality and Friendship

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post
Actually, Scarlena's body is bangin'.

Her boobs aren't saggy, and she has a cute little tummy.
She's far more attractive than Mere, in my opinion.
Understatement of the week.
Scarlena easily has the best body of OT and even for a RL girl.
Mere uhh... she's a sweet girl... but physically, she's the least attractive girl on an internet forum.
That's... ummm... I think it speaks for itself.

But anyway, I tend to agree with Scarlena to a degree, the "best" type of intersex friendships tend to have sexual tension. Though, I have read lots of articles, polls and personal stories that all indicate that when a man is "friends" with a female, he is so for sexual reasons, almost every time. I.e. they're hoping to eventually have sex with the female in question. Of course most guys would never admit it, gg.

It is strange that Scarlena thinks this way, I am starting to wonder if Scarlena has a more male bent to her mind than female.

ThaBizness

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Understatement of the week.
Scarlena easily has the best body of OT and even for a RL girl.
Mere uhh... she's a sweet girl... but physically, she's the least attractive girl on an internet forum.
That's... ummm... I think it speaks for itself.
I am judging this on face because that's all I've seen. Scarlenea looks like she has down syndrome in the face.

I am also basing this on personailty. While I enjoy Scarlenas stories about her dad and mom, she's pretty boring compared to Mere.

Oh and JtF has been one of the oinly people to stay consistent in both this thread and Meres identical threads.

Congrats, you guys have less honor than a Gautamalan who spends his tim paranoid that females are going to get him.

poe tay toes

12-01-2012

Quote:
polls and personal stories that all indicate that when a man is "friends" with a female, he is so for sexual reasons, almost every time. I.e. they're hoping to eventually have *** with the female in question. Of course most guys would never admit it, gg.
there's a difference between hoping to eventually have *** with someone and being a willing participant if the opportunity arises. i've plenty of female friends who i've never considered pursuing sexually but who, in the right circumstances, i wouldn't turn down.

Antarctica

12-01-2012

Don't hang out with anyone ever, problem solved

Social Level: Arctic Fog

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
If I go back to other posts exactly identical to this by Mere I won't find your name in it calling her a whore and telling her what an awful person she is?
I have no idea what you're talking about, go ahead. I don't know what you will find, but I am leaning towards no, you will not find anything like that.

poe tay toes

12-01-2012

bizness, i have a challenge for you. find one post where i've ripped into mere. i think the worst you'll find is me saying that cheating with that guy is a terrible thing and she shouldn't do it.

ThaBizness

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by poe tay toes View Post
bizness, i have a challenge for you. find one post where i've ripped into mere. i think the worst you'll find is me saying that cheating with that guy is a terrible thing and she shouldn't do it.
Nope, you're consistent also.

Sorry, didn't mean to lump you in with everyone. Saw your comment after I typed the last thing I said.

Sailor Cosmos

12-01-2012

I avoid females who prefer male relationships over female relationships because they're typically unjust bltches, backstabbers, manipulative, hypocrites, easily brainwashed to do/say what a man wants, and extreme attention wh0res, as proven by OP and Mere Intricacy (Mere is quite nice when she's not being mindless, however).

This is a pointless question to ask. It's common sense that most men and women are sexually attracted to some or all of their friends of the opposite gender. Would you stop desiring pork just because the pig is your friend?

Yes, I've been sexually attracted to my male friends.

It is humorous that OPFace and I both think Scarlena's face looks like she has down syndrome, and I've thought this before he said it. Those droopy eyes.

sammich kek

12-01-2012

holy **** the forums are all about some venom spittin

Sailor Cosmos

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
holy **** the forums are all about some venom spittin
You're confusing honesty with ill intentions.