Sexuality and Friendship

12345612 ... 29
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
Oops one person who wavered

I think your initial reply is overly critical, she never said she expected anything from the friendship.

Scarlena

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Do you only have the one female freind?
If so or if not, do you get any self graification or validation from the relationship?
Or prehaps you are seeking another type of approval in these relationships..

Also could you see yourself hooking up with you female freind/s if the situation was right?
Or is their no sexual tension at all?

Wait Scar, if think you may give all guys in the "friend zone" new hope...
Correct.
I don't think so. I enjoy her company... But the relationship is, for whatever reason, less important to me than my relationship with male friends.
I really don't. She's a great person and I admire several things about her, but I have zero sexual interest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
I think your initial reply is overly critical, she never said she expected anything from the friendship.
I think his initial reply was troll bait, and you should ignore it.

Semper Damnatus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

i have many female friends, and have no sexual interest in them, i can say they look nice and what not, but i dont crave their naked bodies so to speak.

i have another friend, shes kinda weird by definition, she has a boyfriend, but she surrounds herself with many male friends, her boyfriend doesnt mind this because he friends with most of the guys, but she feels like she always needs to be around a guy, when i was in china she was there and other friends, it was our group, her boyfriend couldnt come, but she would always have her arms around her other male friend because she appreciates the male attraction, but she would never date this guy over her current boyfriend, also the other friend has a gf.

its also possible for the fact thats shes quite short and all her male friend including me are tall, so it could be a sense of protection and comfort for her.

Malzabear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
Scarelena is a whore just like Mere except less attractive and less interesting.
Actually, Scarlena's body is bangin'.

Her boobs aren't saggy, and she has a cute little tummy.
She's far more attractive than Mere, in my opinion.

But that might be because I actually respect Scarlena to an extent, whereas Mere has no respect from me.

Scarlena

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemperFedeles View Post
i have many female friends, and have no sexual interest in them, i can say they look nice and what not, but i dont crave their naked bodies so to speak.

i have another friend, shes kinda weird by definition, she has a boyfriend, but she surrounds herself with many male friends, her boyfriend doesnt mind this because he friends with most of the guys, but she feels like she always needs to be around a guy, when i was in china she was there and other friends, it was our group, her boyfriend couldnt come, but she would always have her arms around her other male friend because she appreciates the male attraction, but she would never date this guy over her current boyfriend, also the other friend has a gf.

i dont think for the fact thats shes quite short and all her male friend including me are tall, so it could be a sense of protection and comfort for her.
I'm not saying I WANT to have *** with any of these people, I'm just saying I could see that happening under the right circumstances. There's a chance.

I think the comfort thing is a good idea. If a woman has had only positive experiences with men, it would make sense that their presence is a comfort to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post

But that might be because I actually respect Scarlena to an extent, whereas Mere has no respect from me.
D'awww <3

Semper Damnatus

12-01-2012

well, yea im just saying, if i didnt have a gf, a whole bunch of things would be happening between my female friends.

Malzabear

12-01-2012

Love you, gurl. <3
You're lookin' fine. ; )

ThaBizness

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThinkSammich View Post
With the exception that she said she couldn't be friends with someone without a sexual attraction. Which is a term or condition in the friendship, which is an expe3ctation from the friendship.

It's ok, you won't be the only one to waver your opinion like its blowing back and fourth in the wind. Lets see who's the next.

Mere Intricacy

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTinyTinyHippo View Post

One don't imply my boobs are saggy and two don't put words in my mouth.

sammich kek

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post

I think his initial reply was troll bait, and you should ignore it.

yea well I don't think that comma was necessary

wat now

12345612 ... 29