Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The old man nodded and shrugged slightly.

"I meant no disrespect Udyr. When you reach my age you tend to call things as you see them out of reflex. But your goal is lofty, the heavens is a big place to grab on to with just your two hands. Lofty, but admirable. Have you progressed far in that quest of yours?"
Udyr stroked his beard, "It has gone well. We have a long and bloodied path remaining, however."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! then THAT means your NEW name is OFFICIALLY SNUGGLEMUFFIN!!!!!! SNUGGLEMUFFIN!!! i have to TELL eeeeeeverybody NOOOW!!

*Lulu leaps into the air with joy*
"Now go away."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy tilts her head, heavens?
"Why? Full of dead?"
That's where dead people go isn't it? Maybe he wanted to visit someone there or something.
"Yes, they are there. To be able to reach up, to show all those who died to our fists, to show those who have moved on, we would show them that their lives were worth something, that a man can attain such heights with his body, his flesh, and if he puts his mind to it, that even he can claim the heavens," Udyr replied.

MysticalRaven

11-29-2012

Lucy frowns, "You kill?"
Liana had told her that killing other people was bad.... She eyes his hands curiously, maybe Liana was wrong for once? No that wasn't likely. She then looks at his arms... And then pokes them, it was like poking a giant peice of metal. Lucy laughs before smiling at Udyr, he seemed so serious maybe he needed to play? He looked like he could break a tree though... Hunt might be fun with someone who can actually move faster than her. She begins purring hoping that she might have somewhat of a challenge,
"Wana play?"

Nůctýrne

11-30-2012

Snugglemuffin.

What do you fear?

Besides of course, this nickname sticking.

Youay

11-30-2012

The old man stroked his beard and contemplated his words for a moment.

"Of course, probably the longest and bloodiest that you will ever walk. Perhaps someday you can show me how far you have come."

AskUdyr

11-30-2012

Quote:
Lucy frowns, "You kill?"
Liana had told her that killing other people was bad.... She eyes his hands curiously, maybe Liana was wrong for once? No that wasn't likely. She then looks at his arms... And then pokes them, it was like poking a giant peice of metal. Lucy laughs before smiling at Udyr, he seemed so serious maybe he needed to play? He looked like he could break a tree though... Hunt might be fun with someone who can actually move faster than her. She begins purring hoping that she might have somewhat of a challenge,
"Wana play?"
"We do not play," Udyr growled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nůctýrne View Post
Snugglemuffin.

What do you fear?

Besides of course, this nickname sticking.
The nickname is not something to fear. It is simply very, very annoying. We fear few things in life, things you are invariably aware of, shade.

Quote:
The old man stroked his beard and contemplated his words for a moment.

"Of course, probably the longest and bloodiest that you will ever walk. Perhaps someday you can show me how far you have come."
"You would challenge us? Why? Do you seek an honorable end to your life?"

Youay

11-30-2012

The old man laughed merrily while he stroked his beard.

"No, not at all. Granted most men would be tired of life when they hit 109 years of age. No, my challenge is only a test, for I have seen your earlier fights and I wish to see how you have grown."

He then realized something and bowed to Udyr slightly.

"My apologizes, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Tao Fei Long, a chi master and a master of martial arts."

MysticalRaven

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"We do not play," Udyr growled.
Lucy's smile fades and turns to a pout, disapointment showing clearly on her face.
"Kay... Find someone else to hunt..."
She then turns to leave, her tail hanging limp she begins to leave the weird animal man.

AskUdyr

11-30-2012

Quote:
The old man laughed merrily while he stroked his beard.

"No, not at all. Granted most men would be tired of life when they hit 109 years of age. No, my challenge is only a test, for I have seen your earlier fights and I wish to see how you have grown."

He then realized something and bowed to Udyr slightly.

"My apologizes, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Tao Fei Long, a chi master and a master of martial arts."
Udyr's demeanor surprisingly softened. His shoulders relaxed, "Hm. You are still strong despite being so old...It is a shame it is such a rare occurrence."

Quote:
Lucy's smile fades and turns to a pout, disapointment showing clearly on her face.
"Kay... Find someone else to hunt..."
She then turns to leave, her tail hanging limp she begins to leave the weird animal man.
"We do not play," Udyr grunted. "But we hunt. Why do you want to hunt with us?"

MysticalRaven

11-30-2012

Lucy's ears immediatly twitch as Udyr talks to her, turning around she purrs with a happy smile,
"Hunt is play..."
She then tilts her head and shrugs,
"To keep up..."

Youay

12-01-2012

Tao smiled and nodded. He stroked his beard a bit as he spoke.

"And I take it as my duty to guide the new generation if they find themselves worthy of my teachings. Because such a rare occurrence should not be wasted, do you not agree?"