What if we got rid of Trinity Force on Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Veni13

11-30-2012

lolwut

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCWA Tigerbite View Post
Take away TF and keep lichbane? Are we trying to make mages the new meta?

Speaking of lichbane, it's so beastly on Teemo. Q, AA, W, AA. There's 1500 damage. I'm sure you popped a shroom on the gap closing bruiser by now for another 1500 damage. >=D
there are tons of things bruisers could still get: Wits end for starters, Frozen heart, last whisper and exec's just to name a few more, Plus with s3 giving bruisers frozen fist, Zephyr, mercurial scimitar and other goodies, removing triforce from Dominion wouldn't actually be a bad idea. plus the mages that can use lichbane are so few and spaced, mostly every bruiser can use triforce though.

Mages remain trolled having to get Wooglets, BFt AND Frozen heart on every match.

Emokore

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Decays build diversity for no real reason.

Mapekz

12-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infirc View Post
there are tons of things bruisers could still get: Wits end for starters, Frozen heart, last whisper and exec's just to name a few more, Plus with s3 giving bruisers frozen fist, Zephyr, mercurial scimitar and other goodies, removing triforce from Dominion wouldn't actually be a bad idea. plus the mages that can use lichbane are so few and spaced, mostly every bruiser can use triforce though.

Mages remain trolled having to get Wooglets, BFt AND Frozen heart on every match.
I don't like how few item options mages have. Manaless/low mana utilization or tanky AP? Ugh.

On Mordekaiser I am forced to get a Revolver and upgrade to WotA if I have a lot of AP teammates or Gunblade otherwise, especially if we lack CCs, on top of the Wooglets and BFT. And who can forget Sorc Shoes, though S3 Swiftness boots look very appealing. Most mages get Abyssal as well for the dual damage + survivability item unless there is no major magic damage dealer on the enemy team which is rare.

I like to contemplate making a third party program that autobuys items for my mages because they tend to be the same every single game I play. Whereas with melee AD bruisers I am forced to switch it up and buy items as per what I need more at the given moment. Makes building for Darius/Garen/etc another fun game in and of itself whereas every mage I play is fairly cookie cutter.

DaRatmastah

12-03-2012

I actually like this idea, it'd be an interesting concept to try out. Triforce is INSANELY gold efficient, and so economically buildable, you really can build it on, like, anyone. It may not be OPTIMAL, but it's very rarely BAD.

IIZekoII

12-03-2012

bfty on everyone even ad's