could yi and Varus be buds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOLmenace

11-30-2012

I would like to start with the fact that both their villages were practically butt fu**ed by noxians and they both practically sacrificed their villages.

Yi and varus are both looking for revenge against noxus, so they might both be gathering followers to attack noxus, therefore they are buds

Tehpersuns

11-30-2012

They might strike at noxus together, should the chance arrive, but I think they don't trust each other at all. Varus disobeyed his sacrite duty, and Yi, a diehard traditonalist, probably thinks Varus is an unneccassary danger

8BytSpartan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Nope. Yi is fueled by the same rage that Varus succumbed to. Yi would prolly befriend Varus

Dracorya

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BytSpartan View Post
Nope. Yi is fueled by the same rage that Varus succumbed to. Yi would prolly befriend Varus
Except Yi didn't give into his rage. I think he would look down at Varus for not controlling it. Yi uses his rage as a motivator, Varus threw himself into it.

Vuther

11-30-2012

I would assume Varus is too busy seeking vengeance while the corruption eats away at his life to be buds with anyone.

Shadowstepambush

12-01-2012

Varus wouldn't be friends with anyone, he gave into evil for vengeance.

Tortferngatr

12-02-2012

I think the real question here is this--Would Wukong, as Yi's pupil, befriend Varus?

Trolosaurus

12-02-2012

They share a common goal, but Varus is much more extreme in it.

spongejong

12-09-2012

Its like Mordekaiser and Hecarim. They share very similar views and ideas, but different thoughts on achieving it