Time for riot to knee jerk nerf Diana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reallshotgg

11-30-2012

R.I.P diana

KarlWayneJenkins

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Necessary nerf. Nothing to see here.

FDru

11-30-2012

Like, literally every single person who plays this game at all levels of play knew Diana was OP. Everytime someone wins with Diana they're like "I know, I know. I'm sorry".

Riot please make more bruiser tank assassins with shields and gigantic refreshing gap closer nukes.

whouthink

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Like, literally every single person who plays this game at all levels of play knew Diana was OP. Everytime someone wins with Diana they're like "I know, I know. I'm sorry".

Riot please make more bruiser tank assassins with shields and gigantic refreshing gap closer nukes.
^ This x1000

Lord Gildarts

11-30-2012

Someone got stomped by a Diana.

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Gildarts View Post
everyone got stomped by a Diana.
ftfy

VanceStubbs

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post

She is? I missed the memo I guess...

BACKSTABUUU

11-30-2012

Knee jerk? People have known that's she's still stupid and broken for months now, if anything they're taking their sweet time.

Carzanso

11-30-2012

Funny how people are getting upvotes in this Dianna thread for wanting a nerf, and downvotes in the others for the same thing.

This community in a nutshell I guess.

League of Luck

11-30-2012

I play Diana.

Her shield is COMPLETELY broken.

Does damage and refreshes if the first one is broken for pretty much a free literal double shield?

:\