I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zephyre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
passive is kinda lame, but it creates a bit of gameplay for him in lane which

Which what!

PUR3ICE

11-27-2012

Twistedfate AD
I have the one solution to buff him on ad without overbuffing him and without any change to ap TwistedFate.

TwistedFate on ad have no scaling. Technically only his red card on W scales because its aoe.
His other cards not scale on W because he lose his autoattack dmg when he activate W. Also it deals magic dmg. You can crit W but the dmg you crit is about 59dmg up to 180 dmg (very confusing) maybee a little bit more. I donīt even know what number he strike critical when he lose physical dmg and transfer it into the magic dmg throw of W.
Also he cant use his lifesteal when he activate W and you do it very often.

So here my idea comes.
Let TwistedFates "pick a card" scales with added
ad (runes, items mastery without basic attack dmg)instead of full ad. Also change the skill to an onhit effect instead modificated autohit. Means Twistedfate deals his normal physicall autoattack dmg and added the magic dmg of W on his autoattack. Then TwistedFates armor pen have more use AND the more important thing is that he can crit a high number of W.
He would have some lifesteal on his basic attack when he activate W - that would be great!
Together with sheen/trinity it will be very good.
While with this change nothing will happen to ap Twisted Fate.

As a Champion Designer, how you think about this overlord RiotGypsy?

TLDR: TF lose lifesteal,armorpen and critical strike when he activate W. Bad when you play him as ad.
+ How i think to fix this.
Whats your opinion to my suggestion?

Enigma Requiem

11-28-2012

*warning, wall of non-gameplay related text*

Having read through this thread (or at least all the Red posts, which is generally what I do with long threads) I find myself seriously considering Riot as a future place of employment. As someone still in highschool, with only minor programming experience, what would you suggest as a good path of advancement, besides internship (not an option, since I plan on applying for a school a bit too far away from Riot HQ for it to be reasonable), to help get into such a job as your own?

To be more specific, since a very young age I'd always wanted to be a Video Game designer, of some sort. As I got older and realized how difficult it would be to get such a job, I started to doubt the goal... but hearing what you say about your job, I feel I would fit right in, once I have sufficient training. I already think critically in ways that the Career's site requests, and I've had competitive gaming experiance since a rather young age. I have a few game mods (LoL based ones in mind for Dorf Fortress, in fact. Kha'Zix-like creatures for playable? Sounds doable to me, already got a start) in the works, which is supposed to be something they look for...

Glendwing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

YOU HAVE TO READ THIS TEEMO FANFIC
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2773333
I do warn you it may make you cry

Plummo

11-28-2012

bump

Rauschen

11-28-2012

What is your opinion on true damage, champions that offer low risk - high reward gameplay (as compared to those that range from being awful when played poorly to an absolute monster when played perfectly), and champions whose abilities scale up well so that they do good damage even without items?

Cheostian

11-28-2012

Hi RiotGypsy,

Me and a few other guys run a podcast named NexusDown, it's on itunes or at http://NexusDown.buzzsprout.com if your looking for it.

My question is, we want to do an interview with a few people from riot, it can either be in the form of "please answer these 10 questions and email them back to us" so we can read your answers on our podcast or better, please have a 15 minute skype call with us to answer the questions directly.

Interested and allowed to help us?
if so, please email us at nexusdowncast@gmail.com

Thanks!

I Like Tanks

11-28-2012

Will you ask Riot Silver if he will send me his email address, please?
I am a big fan of his and would like to create a professional friendship with that charmingly handsome young man.

Prof Nekko

11-29-2012

Hey Gypsy, are there any thoughts to tweaking Leona so she has the ability to perform in other lanes? I love her to death as a support. But I sometimes wonder "what if she was viable in other lanes?"

Yordle Swordler

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Nekko View Post
Hey Gypsy, are there any thoughts to tweaking Leona so she has the ability to perform in other lanes? I love her to death as a support. But I sometimes wonder "what if she was viable in other lanes?"
Have you ever tried her top/mid as an AD? With a little attack speed she is awesome to counter tops that are vulnerable to disables/cc, wait for your jungler to gank and you will dominate.

But dont over extend this, it is a viable option only if you allready know your enemies top/mid.
(She is awesome for example vs a katarina but dont ever pick Leona vs a Olaf of Gp for example)