Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
Udyr pointed at himself, "If you can not call us any familial figure or attempt to impregnate us until the next lunar eclipse, we shall grant you a secret prize that would be well worth the wait. If you cannot leave us alone, you must pay with your own flesh and blood until we say it is satisfactory. Agreed?"

well THATS no fun...NOW what CAN i call YOU???

*Lulu looks slightly dejected*

MysticalRaven

11-26-2012

Lucy slinks over to a spot near Udyr and simply seats herself on the floor as she watches him curiously.

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
The old man laughed at the beastman and stroked his beard. He shifted his weight slightly as he spoke.

"And is it not like a child to make boast of all their accomplishments when one of their elders makes a comment about their difference of age. You may not be a mere child, but you are still quite young in these old eyes."
"Young, we will take as a compliment. Child? We will not."

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
well THATS no fun...NOW what CAN i call YOU???

*Lulu looks slightly dejected*
"You can call us Udyr. And give our beard back."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy slinks over to a spot near Udyr and simply seats herself on the floor as she watches him curiously.

Udyr looks over at the cat girl. He raises an eyebrow while staring at her, "What do you want."

SuperMan Pix

11-29-2012

Quote:
"You can call us Udyr. And give our beard back."
*Lulu hands Udyr the hairball*

but UDYR is a BORING name THAT everyoooone CALLS you!! its SO BORING that EVEN you CALL yourself "Udyr"!! i wanna NAME you something DIFFERENT cuz i DON'T like being BORING!!! like YRDU!! or Snugglemuffin!!

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

"Guh...buh..." Udyr palmed his face, "...Just call us Snugglemuffin if you must."

MysticalRaven

11-29-2012

Quote:
Udyr looks over at the cat girl. He raises an eyebrow while staring at her, "What do you want."
Lucy smiles and shrugs,
"Want fishy."
She stands and walks over to him and sniffs him, he was weird... Smelt like... A lot of thingies really...
Tilting her head she continues at him curiously,
"What you want?"

AskUdyr

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
Lucy smiles and shrugs,
"Want fishy."
She stands and walks over to him and sniffs him, he was weird... Smelt like... A lot of thingies really...
Tilting her head she continues at him curiously,
"What you want?"
"We do not have a fish," Udyr grunted. "What we want is to claim the heavens with our two fists."

Youay

11-29-2012

The old man nodded and shrugged slightly.

"I meant no disrespect Udyr. When you reach my age you tend to call things as you see them out of reflex. But your goal is lofty, the heavens is a big place to grab on to with just your two hands. Lofty, but admirable. Have you progressed far in that quest of yours?"

SuperMan Pix

11-29-2012

Quote:
"Guh...buh..." Udyr palmed his face, "...Just call us Snugglemuffin if you must."
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! then THAT means your NEW name is OFFICIALLY SNUGGLEMUFFIN!!!!!! SNUGGLEMUFFIN!!! i have to TELL eeeeeeverybody NOOOW!!

*Lulu leaps into the air with joy*

MysticalRaven

11-29-2012

Lucy tilts her head, heavens?
"Why? Full of dead?"
That's where dead people go isn't it? Maybe he wanted to visit someone there or something.