Kha'zix Ult Suggestions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holy Malevolence

11-29-2012

I like.
Just putting it on the ammo system would be great, really.

Good Vi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

I like this idea. The charges would allow me to choose when I want to go in for a kill or when I want to proc my passive during a fight. The unit collision is a godsend and something that I think should have been on it from the beginning. And the evolution making all enemies isolated is really great, because in a team fight, unless their team separates and spreads, you are never gonna find an isolated target. Overall I think this would be a good idea, though it would def have to go though a lot of testing.

Bungboy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by L7Vi II View Post
And the evolution making all enemies isolated is really great, because in a team fight, unless their team separates and spreads, you are never gonna find an isolated target.
This is the thing I think he really, really needs. He loses a huge amount of his Q damage (main damage output) for not having an isolated target, and even if the target is by themselves they can just stand by a minion which drastically lowers his potential of being able to burst them down.

Shadedluck

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
This is the thing I think he really, really needs. He loses a huge amount of his Q damage (main damage output) for not having an isolated target, and even if the target is by themselves they can just stand by a minion which drastically lowers his potential of being able to burst them down.
This, absolutely. If anything, make it so they are isolated when they have no teammates around, minions shouldn't count.

Bungboy

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadedluck View Post
This, absolutely. If anything, make it so they are isolated when they have no teammates around, minions shouldn't count.
If you mean in laning, this would be really over the top. Standing by minions is how you stop his burst in lane, but I definitely agree that outside of laning the minions shouldn't count if, if there's some way to get it to work that way, or at least they shouldn't work from as long a range as they do right now.

Bungboy

12-03-2012

Bump

Bungboy

12-19-2012

^