Which Champions Will NOT Survive the Item Rework?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arny Palmy

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peligrad View Post
Your list of people hurt by the item changes is the same as my list of who's going to be OP with the new items...lol...

Nasus got nothing? ORLY? U mean Glacial shroud...his number 1 item isn't going to build with a sheen...his number two item to make a redonk super sheen? Oh wait...yes it will...

With the changes to the way armor pen works, AD casters are going to see a huge huge benefit.

The new torment item is going to be absolutely sick on melee mages...its basically the same thing as the torch...which already is the go to mage item in 3s and dominion and is obnoxiously broken on Cho'Gath, Swain, Rumble, Amumu and other melee mages that tend to be able to hold people's feet to the torch...

And Olaf...oh damn I'm gonna brush up on my jungle Olaf...the machete turned him into a jungling God....

You need to get your facts straight...your UP list is the OP list...

Melee carries are still gonna be terribad...worse than they are now...

Burst mages are gonna take a hit...

Auto attackers are going to flounder as skill based champs take over every roll...

Kog'Maw is gonna be sick with his new hurricane... Corki is gonna shred people with the new BC... EZ is gonna be Ez still...

No one is gonna know who the heck Ashe, or Sivir, or Cait even are...

Accept that Ashe also benefits highly from the hurricane, since she'll be able to slow three targets at once now.

xxvaderxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecclesian View Post
People that say Elise does bad in team fights die fast trying to use her like a bruiser... I always devour the out of place champs and melt champs that are already at half hp and are trying to run. Think like a spider not like a lion.
Any relatively offensive champion can do this, this is no strength at all. In fact being that it is the only thing she can really do, its a considerable weakness.

PerfidiousAlbion

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arny Palmy View Post
Accept that Ashe also benefits highly from the hurricane, since she'll be able to slow three targets at once now.
Volley already lets her do that pretty consistently at much higher range. Her damage already lags behind other ADCs as is, I'll be surprised to see her pick up an item that adds little damage for it's cost against her primary target. It'll be a good item on support Ashe, but that's not exactly a stellar build to begin with.