Do you wish to cast away your weak flesh in exchange for superior steel?

Yes 124 47.88%
No 80 30.89%
Not certain 55 21.24%
Voters: 259. You may not vote on this poll

Inquiries to the Herald of Hexmachination

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Defender

11-27-2012

((Yessir))

Ask the Herald

11-27-2012

{{ : / }}

Ask the Herald

11-27-2012

{{ Questions?

Requests?

At this point, it doesn't matter anymore. }}

Tentorer

11-27-2012

A note would be found on Viktor's desk. It reads,

Quote:
Dear Viktor,
The Glorious Evolution seems to have taken some control over me. I have many augmentations as I've lost a limb or two but, they seem to shut down from time to time. I would like to make an appointment to see if you could fix these for me.

Love,
Rothus, The Gentle Thief

Ask the Herald

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
A note would be found on Viktor's desk. It reads,
The Herald, having just returned to his office to read his latest letters, sat upon his metal desk and wrote the following response:

Quote:
Rothus,

It seems that your augments may be out of date and obsolete, which is actually rather predictable. You may feel free to visit my laboratory, the location of which is no secret by any standards, to pursue upgrades from me. I can guarantee functionality to be improved by 87%.

- Viktor
After finishing his responses, the Herald left his room and left that response upon his desk. The Gentleman Thief's next infiltration, which didn't bother Viktor in the slightest, would certainly come with affirmation to his request.

Ask the Defender

11-28-2012

Many fliers were scattered in front of Viktor's lab:

Quote:
PILTOVER NEEDS YOU!
Join the resistance to fight the evil Zaunite scientist Viktor and his evolution!
WE GIVE YOU HOT SKINS!
PILTOVER MUST NOT FALL.
JOIN THE RESISTANCE
555-RESIST CALL NOW!

Ask the Herald

11-29-2012

{{ Jayce quit trolling my thread with nonsense.

Also, bump. }}

Tentorer

11-29-2012

Rothus knocks on Viktor's door, he had learned from Lux and Tristana that breaking into people's house to ask them for things usually ends up with a missing limb. When Viktor (or one of his assistants) he would say. "I'm here for my appointment, about my malfunctioning augmentations. Gold is no issue."

Ask Drav

11-29-2012

Draven walks into Viktor`s sanctum as his super-suit becomes compact once more. In his hands he`s carrying a set of blueprints and lays them down on the Herald`s desk.

Let`s do this!!

Ask the Herald

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentorer View Post
Rothus knocks on Viktor's door, he had learned from Lux and Tristana that breaking into people's house to ask them for things usually ends up with a missing limb. When Viktor (or one of his assistants) he would say. "I'm here for my appointment, about my malfunctioning augmentations. Gold is no issue."
As it turned out, Asimov had come to Viktor's office in the Institute of War to pick up something. There, however, he found Rothus waiting, telling him about having an appointment with Viktor. "Oh. Yes. If you've scheduled a procedure with the Herald, you'll find him in his laboratory in Zaun."

{{ The laboratory thread is linked in the OP of this thread. }}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Drav View Post
Draven walks into Viktor`s sanctum as his super-suit becomes compact once more. In his hands he`s carrying a set of blueprints and lays them down on the Herald`s desk.

Let`s do this!!
Viktor looks over to Draven, tilting his head to one side in bemusement. But ultimately he nods and follows the Executioner's pace.

"Very well."