Socio-ethical question...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-28-2012

I

MIGHT HAVE

Accidentally walled my ADC and low-health tank into a team fight while I escaped on old 3's one time... It MAY HAVE been the move that cost us the entire game.

That's all skepticism though.

WDine 0110 1001

11-28-2012

^ worth it.

The Bushmaster

11-28-2012

There's no ****ting of the pants quite like running from a team fight into a friendly Anivia wall, turning around, and realizing death is inevitable. I've been on both sides of this horrific experience.

Damn you, bird....

WDine 0110 1001

11-28-2012

it's funnier when you're playing on a lower level account and anivia is free to play. no flash = some funny ass ghosts into a solid ice wall

WDine 0110 1001

11-28-2012

also, i think it is acceptable under any circumstance to wall an ally teemo or darius off and leave them to die

Skury420

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDine 0110 1001 View Post
also, i think it is acceptable under any circumstance to wall an ally teemo or darius off and leave them to die
agreed,

Best Furry NA

11-29-2012

Almost never.

But one time, in a bot match, I was flying away from an enemy and our Alistar headbutted him right to me. Got me killed.

So I followed him around. All. Game. (It was a bot match). And I'd do this to him. Got him killed a few times... It was funny.

Also, Anivia related: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2844339

WATX F00K

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdine 0110 1001 View Post
third that !

LevanGolv

11-29-2012

I would say walling off the escape route of the fool who initiated a bad fight. (2v4, 2v5, 3v5 without massive aoe crowd control/damage) That way they can't really blame you for their death, and you don't have to die in a bad team fight. Though I'd imagine walling someone off after they just used flash (preferably to initiate) would be the most enjoyable of walls.

LogicalTautology

11-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WDine 0110 1001 View Post
let's hope we never get matched together when i'm on anivia. you sound so uptight that i will make it my goal to screw you over every fight. relax a bit, go get a massage, happy ending might help?
You're right on that first part. It's completely unacceptable under any circumstances, and if I did happen to end up in a game where an Anivia pulled that, you can guarantee I would report them. Regardless of literally anything else.
Don't play with random people unless you are willing to commit to doing everything you can to win the game. Walling off a teammate for laughs certainly does not fall under that commitment.