Where does Talon go?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Bushmaster

11-28-2012

I love talon, and sometimes I can get him mid if I can convince ADC to go APC instead.

other than that.... I rarely get to play talon ever because he doesn't particularly fit meta.

I could take him top, but plenty of top champs just stomp him out, and he doesn't directly counter very many top champs.

other than that, I can bring him ADC, but then everyone whines and trolls and gets butt-hurt.

your thoughts?

feedbot2013

11-28-2012

counter jungle whole game if that doesnt work just feed and try again later

The Bushmaster

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedbot2013 View Post
counter jungle whole game if that doesnt work just feed and try again later
you just put a snobby little comment on another thread I was on. Is that what you do with your spare time is make snide little comments on internet forums all day? Get a life, man. Constructive criticism and helpful tips are welcome, but this random negative filth is all yours to keep. I believe I presented a vailid question. Your blatantly half-witted commentary isn't needed or welcome.

TL;DR - Piss off.

feedbot2013

11-28-2012

thanks for the tldr i cant be bothered reading sub par essays

SWZproductions

11-28-2012

I think the only place talon is ment to go is mid, he is an excellent mid since most ap carries dont build much armor he deal amazing damage to almost all other middle lane champions. Also he can jungle if needed. But in reality the most fitting position for him is mid.

Soraka Goes Mid

11-28-2012

Talon is best at mid. He can go top supposedly, but he's really not as good there because he's not tanky and because top usually builds armor/HP/tank items, making it hard for him to get kills.

first time Vayne

11-28-2012

The current top lane meta is a melee, off-tank, dps champ. Talon is one of those things...melee...which is a disadvantage since he's lacking the other two.

Talon is a physical damage burst caster, which, as you said, does not fit in the current meta. He is a situational counter pick to the mid lane meta, which is an ability power burst caster. Ability power is typically more expensive to buy than attack damage, so ap mid champs tend to buy only ap with few defensive items. Thus, Talon can get more burst potential more quickly than the meta mid champ and then proceed to dominate the lane unless they forgo offensive items for defensive ones, in which case they deal less damage. Plus he has that silence...

My favorite time to play Talon is with an ap champion such as Vladimir in top lane. Talon is not an ad carry, so you should not substitute that out from bot lane.

TheOmegaBunny

11-28-2012

Home

first time Vayne

11-28-2012

With the Season 3 jungle changes, I predict he will do better there than he currently does. His ganks are nasty...

first time Vayne

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by feedbot2013 View Post
thanks for the tldr i cant be bothered reading sub par essays
And yet you took the time to write out yet another snide comment... Grow up some, please.

And his "essay" reprimanding you was actually better written than your post -- hardly sub par in comparison. Do you just need someone to insult in order to pump up your fragile self-esteem?

Keep it off our forums and out of our games. Thanks.