Do you agree?

Yes 117 10.79%
Yes, and make all profits from the skin be donated to cancer research 863 79.61%
No 104 9.59%
Voters: 1084. You may not vote on this poll

Petition - One last Teemo skin, in the honor of Hunter

1234511 ... 22
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Munchlord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

E Nomine posted a thread a little while ago about a kid named Hunter. Long story short, the kid was E Nomine's friend and kiddo died from aggressive brain cancer. His last time in life was made liveable by playing Leagues with E Nomine, and his favorite champion was Teemo.

The thread can be found here: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2845141

Now I know that Teemo as a champion is hated by many and that a lot of people think he has enough skins as is even if they don't hate him, but if there was ever an occasion for a Teemo skin, this is it, in honor of Hunter. At least that's what I think.

EDIT:
With the current total majority of 95 % in favor of Hunter Teemo (At the time of me writing this), I believe it's safe to do this

Iron Stylus, I summon you, that you may see this petition and be moved to manly tears by the story behind it and aid us in erecting a very special kind of monument in memory of Hunter who, even though he was but 13 summers when he passed, had a strength of spirit the likes of which is rarely seen upon the Fields of Justice.

EDIT2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Nekko View Post
I will begin the summoning procedure for IronStylus

I beeseech the spirit of the great parrot
grace this thread with your presence
We bring you offerings of crackers
And thoughs of Leona and Diana making out in a hot spring while naked
EDIT3:
Something that it appears I haven't been sufficiently clear on at the start. This petition is inspired by Hunter and is in Hunter's honor, but as touching as his story is, this idea is about much much more than Hunter's tale, because there are millions of these tales worldwide every year. While I did this inspired by Hunter's story, the idea and the petition is about all those stories, and it is about voicing our support for all of the people suffering through the hell that cancer is, it is about erecting a symbol that says "You are not alone. We support you, we stand by you, we fight with you.", a symbol that those suffering thus can look to for strength when the doubts rise. Will this be seen and gains strength from by every cancer victim? No. Will this be the deciding factor in all of those who see it being able to retain their will to fight? No. But I believe that if it can be a pillar of support for even just a small faction of the millions of millions of people who are diagnosed with cancer each year, then it is worth it. More than worth it.

EatBabyz

11-28-2012

Take all my upvotes.

Curlyfry

11-28-2012

Hunter Teemo. Make him badass as ****. Then donate money, GG.

ZedekiahCromwell

11-28-2012

Yep. Upvote and voted for charity option.

Would be great goodwill for LoL.

Curryiscold

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchlord View Post
E Nomine posted a threat a little while ago
A threat eh?
ontopic: yeah that would be great, but I doubt Riot would make a skin as that guy from make a wish didn't even get a skin..

Mista Jangles

11-28-2012

Thank you for creating this petition. It is greatly appreciated.

ShuksYzZ

11-28-2012

/upvoted

VeNiiC

11-28-2012

Hunter Teemo!!! GG take my money

Hitro

11-28-2012

NAO! Dear god now while i can hold back the tears!

Munchlord

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curryiscold View Post
A threat eh?
ontopic: yeah that would be great, but I doubt Riot would make a skin as that guy from make a wish didn't even get a skin..
Thank you for letting me know, fixed it.

1234511 ... 22