Shoot For The Stars

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scafe

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
It's very hard to believe that those prizes are legit.
How can I prove??

RapZero

11-27-2012

I don't know but when a guy says he is giving away nine PAX Twisted Fates which are in limited supply and are being sold on ebay for 200+ dollars a piece, you tend to get kinda skeptical.

Scafe

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapZero View Post
I don't know but when a guy says he is giving away nine PAX Twisted Fates which are in limited supply and are being sold on ebay for 200+ dollars a piece, you tend to get kinda skeptical.
Im buying them for 50$ a piece :S

PoopButt101

12-01-2012

@PEOPLE INTERESTED IN THIS TOURNAMENT
I am 99% sure this tournament is fake and this guy is using it to promote is site. About 2 months ago he scheduled a tournament for Nov 1. Then he rescheduled it for this date, a month later. Now all post on his website about it are gone. Yet he required 20 posts per person to apply. He promised great prizes as well. Here is the link to it if you do not believe me.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=gamingbaby
For this new tournament he is requiring 50 posts per person. He is promising $345 RP and 9 Pax Tf skins(he says for $50). So he's promising $800 in prizes. This seems incredibly unlikely. After hearing this information you can decide if having your team do 200 post on his site it worth it without any evidence this tournament isn't a scam.
@Tournament Organizer
If you want to Prove to people that you aren't lying and this event is legitimate you're going to have to do 2 things.
Take a picture of the prizes next to a piece of paper saying "shoot for the stars" and an explanation why teams should risk doing 200 posts on your website when you canceled the last tournament without any explanation and deleted all posts about it. Otherwise people are going to assume this is just a scam to get people to post on your site.