Looking for serious ranked team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FakeTits

11-27-2012

Started solo queue, lost 3 games in a row all to leavers.
Seriously fed up with this, Riot should punish those players more, but I guess it's not that important.
I have over 1500+ games under my belt and have been playing for 15 months.
My primary roles are adc and mid, I prefer mid but I am a strong adc.
I played dota and warcraft 3 back in the day, so I know the importance of team work, gold generation, and map awareness.
Hit me up, my ign name is FakeTits, I want serious players only who have experience and are looking to climb the elo ladder.

Great Broseidon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Hey, refer to my thread about looking for a team for s3 the link http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2844561

eliteent

11-28-2012

Add me in game man, same here im currently in ELO hell, due to flamers, leavers, and feeders

PM me : eliteent

FakeTits

11-28-2012

bump

WhYasuoMad

11-28-2012

lol wtf is adc

Beatstk

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FakeTits View Post
Started solo queue, lost 3 games in a row all to leavers.
Seriously fed up with this, Riot should punish those players more, but I guess it's not that important.
I have over 1500+ games under my belt and have been playing for 15 months.
My primary roles are adc and mid, I prefer mid but I am a strong adc.
I played dota and warcraft 3 back in the day, so I know the importance of team work, gold generation, and map awareness.
Hit me up, my ign name is FakeTits, I want serious players only who have experience and are looking to climb the elo ladder.
so down.i really need a serious team to play with to many people who give up to easily or are never on when they say they will be.would like to join the team .
in game name beatstk

Attack Gingers

11-30-2012

Hey guys I am putting together a very strong team so add me in game and I will test your skill level. This team will compete in tournaments.