Choose your lane in ranked... READ PLEASE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BellatorCQC

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dchasojiro View Post
What I am proposing is very simple. When you Q for ranked to choose your lane, meaning as you Q you pick to be on a team where they need a “jungler”… This will stop trolling in champion select and will give players the option to choose their lanes instead of begging for them in the selection screen. Anyone else agrees that this could be a good idea?
It's a cool idea, and I get where you're coming from, but people need to be flexible and know how to play every position. That's what makes them a truly good player.

Hollywood U

11-27-2012

i think you just need to learn to cooperate in solo queues, which means learn how to play every role, not just play darius top lane.

slyguy6802

11-27-2012

I pick according to what is already picked, and what I think that I can do to best fit the team.

Mageinta Warrior

11-27-2012

This idea is bad and you should feel bad.

Vepenar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mageinta Warrior View Post
This idea is bad and you should feel bad.
your bad and you should feel bad. This is a good idea has long as your required to que for 2 roles such as mid/support or top/jungler.

Mageinta Warrior

11-27-2012

This idea is terrible because it gives trolls like me free reign over your games. I will queue as support and play fizz in middle. I will queue adc and play Rammus at top. Without the trolls, this idea makes the game stagnate, as no one will try anything against the meta (which I tend to do on a whim in ranked). Plus it promotes specialization, that is, it makes you a bad player if you can only play one or two roles.

Overall, it's bad for LoL.