I'm trying out the new jungle in the pbe

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stonewall008

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabot View Post
What about nunu jungle. You're kind of just. Wrong.
are you an idiot?

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Karma just got faster than S2 by a lot.

Stonewall008

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albireo View Post
Karma just got faster than S2 by a lot.
no she actually didn't

Albireo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonewall008 View Post
no she actually didn't
Well i based a little bit on your old video when she reach lvl 4 at 4:15 or so, then in this jungle she reach it at 3:50 ~, maybe faster with a better mantra management. It's not that much, but well, it's almost half minute.

Don't know if you actually find a better way to set up her after that vid and her time increase just because of that.

Actually i'm trying a lot of mages, and find that some can do better with spell vamp that with ability power, what do you think about those quints in general?

ViashinoWizard

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metabot View Post
What about nunu jungle. You're kind of just. Wrong.
Consume is melee range and has a cast time. It can't replace Smite except against a bad enemy jungler.

Dreegan

11-21-2012

Kinda worried about Rengar now. He's... not so great top, and now he's not so great in Jungle. Guess he's got no where to go now.

Stonewall008

CragBlade

11-21-2012

Rengar is forever doomed to be bad because Riot themselves have no idea what they want from him.

Phil Nye

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity2 View Post
I'm sure someone has brought up the idea already... but why not put a passive on smite? Something like 20 to 50 percent gold increase from neutral monsters then, adjust the gold values on the neutrals until the gold for the jungle is the sufficient amount and there is now a small trade off for having lanes farm the jungle. It seems like an effective way to adjust the numbers easily and opens up more thought to the game. If I'm the carry should I take this camp or leave it to my jungler to farm. Will he get there before it respawns, or will i be making him lose out on more gold than I gain?

I can see some abusive scenarios such as double jungle become more potent and a larger sacrifice for oppsing laners to invade the jungle. But it seems slightly more effective than just adjust the ambient and jungle gold. The jungle gold change most should most exponentially favor farmers according to your goals. I believe this is an effective way to do so while opening more options for counter play.
I actually like this idea, facilitating gold gains almost exclusively through being a jungler via smite. It seems Riot is scared of touching camps yield, so this might be a good alternative.

Also, whoever mentioned catering to a "smiteless jungle", good luck with the rest of the smart junglers bullying the living daylights out of you (I've done it before, it's fun ) and taking all your buffs past your first clears because you were "too cool" to pick smite up. There's a reason the jungle was virtually balanced around this summoner spell, and you're doing a disservice if you're not providing a smite on your team. One person on the team should get smite at least, and the Jungler logically benefits the most out of it.

KmancXC

11-27-2012

Have you considered Zyra as an S3 jungler? Could be an interesting choice given her CC, and the plants can take camp aggro