Singed ruins every game for me on this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Eat Slippers

11-27-2012

Also, I really hate the points on this new map. When you're winning, you're winning even more. If you're behind, you're going to be even more behind. This map seems to make singed godlike. Right when I see a singed, I feel like I died a little inside. Is this just me, or is it also with my fellow summoners?

I Eat Slippers

11-27-2012

And..... I get another singed in my game. Wish me luck.....

ICStars77

11-27-2012

pick vayne - laugh as his hp plummets

Bobinatorlol

11-27-2012

So you complain about Singed but it seems like majority of the games you play either Jax or Diana. Both of which I consider much more of a threat late game. Let me guess you are one of those people that chase him? And you just won your last game vs him so is he now under powered?

Ryan the Skitzo

11-27-2012

I hate seeing teemo/kat/kennen teams....

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

you can't complain when you only play diana and jax rofl

I Eat Slippers

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
you can't complain when you only play diana and jax rofl
I'm terrible, but not terrible enough to follow a singed. If I knew that singed wouldn't just steam roll me I wouldn't pick Jax or Dianna. I can't predict what is going to be picked, so I pick Jax or Dianna to attempt to stop this god-like thing called, "Singed." I might try the Vayne counter to him. Sounds like a good one. And, I haven't played a ranged ad carry for a long while. But, I agree, I'm also picking "god like" champions. But, compared to Singed, I can't just run into the team without dying. But, I can't complain I suppose, but I really am starting to hate singed.

I Eat Slippers

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobinatorlol View Post
So you complain about Singed but it seems like majority of the games you play either Jax or Diana. Both of which I consider much more of a threat late game. Let me guess you are one of those people that chase him? And you just won your last game vs him so is he now under powered?
Singed not a threat late game, hmm. I think he is the most deadliest mid-late game. And, no I don't chase him. He just get his Rylai's and he will just chase you and your team. But, yes I play Jax and Dianna to try and counter these Singed/DIanna combos I've been getting. And, sometimes my team-mates pick some of the most squishies champions, or we don't have ad. But, still, I guess that doesn't give me the right to complain. But, I have gotten These in my last 10 games: Singed with Dianna X2 games, Singed And Olaf Combo, Singed and Ryze combo, Malphite and Jax Combo, the other games I think I illegitimately lost, and I wont complain about that. But, I hope you have a good day summoner!

Edit: Grammar mistake.

naxidus

11-27-2012

Don't forget the Renekton...he is as crazy as hell on this map.

I Eat Slippers

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naxidus View Post
Don't forget the Renekton...he is as crazy as hell on this map.
Well, just bruisers in general, but singed is practically in his own "tier." The, "I can run into the whole team and do huge amounts of damage, and get out alive while my team mops up."