AP Xin Zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PsychoB0b

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea De Penserhir View Post
A wild Ignite has appeared!

It was super effective.
Yea! now he can only heal for 200 hp every third attack instead of 400!.....for a few seconds anyway.

Peligrad

11-27-2012

I saw AP/AS Xin in a plat level featured game yesterday...

Her did not win...and he did not do well.

He did solo pretty well though. He jumped on a 3/5/7 Shyvanna at the very end and it would of been close. The enemy Corki was super super fed and just sat there and watched to see what the AP Xin could do. Xin took a big chunk of Shy's life with AC pushing her into the red. He was still at about 30% hp so he probably was going to win...but then Corki hit him with a Q and R and he instantly exploded.

That seems to be the issue with AP/AS Xin. It can survive the constant whittling of 1 bruiser using the AP ratio on battle cry...but a burster or focus fire brings him down before he can even be effective...

PsychoB0b

11-27-2012

tried ap xin...

i could 1v1 to an insane extent, and tank turrets like nothing else. However....cc shut me down hard. or groups of enemies.

Nykidemus

11-27-2012

I love seeing that nonstandard builds do decently. I'll have to give this ago. What was your item build like?

Jamaree

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nykidemus View Post
I love seeing that nonstandard builds do decently. I'll have to give this ago. What was your item build like?
I went

Beserkers Greaves
Malady
Lich Bane
Wit's End

And we won the game by that time, if I had more time, I would have bought

Nashor's tooth and Deathcap.

Make sure to get magic pen for your E and your basic attacks with wits and Malady. It has powerful 1 vs 1 capabilties, but...yeah, you can't just dive groups like if you were Tanky DPS Xin Zhao. Funny thing was, I got that rare gem of a group of all people who didn't rage at all. I choose Xin Zhao to counterpick Katarina mid, and our top laner came back late and didn't notice and also picked AD and our jungler was already AD. We were like whatever and just laughed about it. After I got a kill on Katarina I was like "Guys...can...can I go AP Xin Zhao?" We all laughed about it, but we were all having fun, the lanes were pretty even, and they were like sure, so I did it, and we won.