Ask The Tiny Master of Evil

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((alright, so rock wall now? ))
((Yup.))

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

Anayo enters the room and creates a rock wall between Veigar and Mira.

"Hey! If you're going to do this take it up in the Sparring Grounds! I'd be happy to prolong this fight until you do."

((Yeah yeah, copy paste sue me :/))

Tjihyana

11-26-2012

Seeing the rock wall, Tyr decides this is a good time to intervene. He flutters over to Mira, looking sternly at the angered girl, talking straight into her mind.

Mira blinks, looking at Tyr confused.

"What? Tyyyyr, that's not faaaaair. I was just having fuuuuun..."

Tyr keeps staring at Mira, who starts pouting. Sighing, he turns Mira into a harmless little rabbit. He then flutters over the rock wall and writes a message in Valoranese right in front of Veigar. It reads.
"You might want to check your behaviour around Mira in the future. She is a friend of Lulu's. You do know what happens when you mess with Lulu correct? I cannot keep Mira in check that well, especially since well... her antics amuse me at times."

He then flutters back over and grabs the rabbitified Mira, moving her out of the lair and into somewhere less insane.

((I don't really wanna start a proper fight :P Mira just doesn't fit that too well. Her mind is just such a playground for me to use. Sorry if I bothered ya ))

Ask The Ebil

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Seeing the rock wall, Tyr decides this is a good time to intervene. He flutters over to Mira, looking sternly at the angered girl, talking straight into her mind.

Mira blinks, looking at Tyr confused.

"What? Tyyyyr, that's not faaaaair. I was just having fuuuuun..."

Tyr keeps staring at Mira, who starts pouting. Sighing, he turns Mira into a harmless little rabbit. He then flutters over the rock wall and writes a message in Valoranese right in front of Veigar. It reads.
"You might want to check your behaviour around Mira in the future. She is a friend of Lulu's. You do know what happens when you mess with Lulu correct? I cannot keep Mira in check that well, especially since well... her antics amuse me at times."

He then flutters back over and grabs the rabbitified Mira, moving her out of the lair and into somewhere less insane.

((I don't really wanna start a proper fight :P Mira just doesn't fit that too well. Her mind is just such a playground for me to use. Sorry if I bothered ya ))
((Nah to be honest I felt it was more of a playful fight then a real one to begin with. And I don't mind being bothered. I do enjoy random people jumping in to my thread and have some rping or something. So you can drop in anytime I won't mind.))

Veigar was alarmed by the giant stone wall created by Anayo and drops any spells Veigar was going to use. Veigar a bit sadden to see the fight to end short it keeps thing entertaining from his boring research.

Then Veigar reads the letter with a slight cringe as Lulu can do unspeakable things. Then Veigar grabs a crystal ball record information about Tyr and Mira and places it on a table.

As soon as the faerie and yordle left Veigar calls to Duncan

You Know You Have To Clean This Up

Duncan then sighs and begins breaking the stone wall inside the evil lair.

Colonel qt

11-26-2012

"Here let me help."

Anayo breaks the rock wall and washes the wall away with water.

Ask The Ebil

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
"Here let me help."

Anayo breaks the rock wall and washes the wall away with water.

Well That Made It A Lot Easier...Anyways Did You Mention Something About A Trap Or Something Like That?

Colonel qt

11-26-2012

((I'm not sure if I'm talking to Duncan or veigar so I'm just going to put 2 different responses

To Duncan))

"Oh I just like to mess with veigar."

anayo puts on a mischievous grin.

"It was nothing more than seeing how he would react."

((To veigar))

"Oh that, I checked around and disabled it.

anayo finishes cleaning the remains of the wall.

"We'll I'd better get back"

and with that anayo left the room.

Ask the Herald

11-27-2012

{{The Trials of Valoran begin today.

As a participant, you should go check out the thread to report for the first trial. }}

Ask The Ebil

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{The Trials of Valoran begin today.

As a participant, you should go check out the thread to report for the first trial. }}
((Alright then.))

Ask The Ebil

11-28-2012

((fus ro da to the first page!))