caits traps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

I was annoyed when they increased her trap count from 2 to 3. I couldn't imagine an unlimited amount of traps.

GFireflyE

11-27-2012

Agreed. Either make them unlimited OR make them invisible.

x Zaris x

11-27-2012

The traps are very hard to use as they are now. If I could have 1 or 2 more of them out at a time and it had a shorter CD I would use it more. As is I only put 1 point in it and level it last. Late game I all but forget about them because they are so useless. Also the need to have a faster set up time because it is all but impossible to trap an enemy on the run.

Raidarc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by x Zaris x View Post
The traps are very hard to use as they are now. If I could have 1 or 2 more of them out at a time and it had a shorter CD I would use it more. As is I only put 1 point in it and level it last. Late game I all but forget about them because they are so useless. Also the need to have a faster set up time because it is all but impossible to trap an enemy on the run.
With 5 traps you could block off an entire lane.

Rampant Poncho

11-27-2012

Unlimited amount of traps would be incredibly overpowered since you could literally block off entire areas with traps. If they were invisible they would have to bring the snare duration down a lot to keep them in balance. Her traps are nowhere near as reliable for escapes as her net is because of the reverse movement that can go over walls. Use the traps aggressively and try to force the enemy to trigger one while retreating from a fight.

JustMyBassCannon

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fletche00 View Post
Her traps are not free wards as they do not reveal anything except for a split second when they are laid, and reveals the person who steps on them.
They're not wards in the traditional sense, no, but you can use them to reveal that enemies are in the brush, and you can also put them at the edges of brush to catch someone the moment they enter.

I'm glad you disagree with making her traps overpowered, but just because they don't function exactly like wards does not mean they don't prevent aggression like wards.

BBFSmokedCayenne

11-27-2012

rofl.

kill yourself

Fargo79

11-27-2012

thee isnt anything wrong with the way her traps are now except the fact that she can lay them down from a decent distance... i think her casting range is something like 500 on traps... id like to see her lose the distance on her casting range...

PapstJL4U

11-28-2012

:/ i think i am the only one, who levels traps over peacemaker... The Cost is constant. The Dmg Increase is stronger and the Deff vs Magic is smaller on low levels. I did not calculate the exact amount of ArPen/AD vs MagRes/Lvl, but i feel the reduce Manacost and the not so small amout of moments, when you cant cast a peacemaker and the only harrassment is the trapdmg itself justifies this idea.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-28-2012

caits cupcakes are already kindof on the high powered side. And omfg those ap ratios lol. It tempts people to try AP cait until they realize only noobs will fall for the bush edge thing twice