What's up with downvoting every thread talking about powerful champions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cretinok View Post
When people create posts asking for help, the community generally responds in an intelligent manner. If you bring valid arguements, you get legitimate responses.

But when you get "OMG this champ just solo'd 5 players at lvl 3 and pentakilled enitre team, please nerf this broken piece of **** " threads, then you will get downvoted and your intelligence will be mocked. Never exagerate when you want to be taken seriously.

Many times, people are just tired of explaining the same thing over and over to people who refuse to read previously established threads where answer have already been given.
I rarely see anybody ask for help. One person asked for help against ahri though. I did a long post

X74

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
I rarely see anybody ask for help. One person asked for help against ahri though. I did a long post
A long post about Ahri? No ****ing way.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathful Panda View Post
Also, Cereal, where is your basis in this. That's like saying because Obama is president North Korea will invade south korea. It has absolutely no basis on anything related. You basically took any decent argument and overly exaggerated it to the point where it is a joke rather than a rebuttal.
A joke with a pinch of truth is sometimes alot more efficient than nothing but the truth. In this case im just trying to communicate what kindof things may happen if you based it off the supposed needs of lower ranking players.

Can't prove it but Obama makes ppl disappear lol.

CerealBoxOfDoom

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by X74X View Post
A long post about Ahri? No ****ing way.
I know right? And that was just a partial post about her typical laning experience against about 4 champs. I hardly got into the other stuff.

I dont mind answering someones question but if youre just a whiner I'm going to direct comical posts at you until chest hair grows