Build Saves and Surrender counter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felax

11-27-2012

We should be able to save builds so we don't have to waste 10 sec finding an item because as you all know 10 sec it to much time to be away from a lane

we also well we don't need it but it would be cool to have a counter that shows us how many times we get other players to surrender

Jixur

11-27-2012

Changing recommended items is something we have wanted/needed for a very long time. Why doesn't Riot listen? lol

Felax

11-27-2012

ya i know it would only make the game play allot more fun

Qsario

11-28-2012

There's an API for this, you have to edit some magic numbers in a crazy text file hidden in your LoL program folder. Or, more likely, just download something like LoL Item Changer (an external program), have it download all current builds, change them, save them, then export them so they show up in game.

Also, the new shop update will change all of the builds, recommend more and different items, and break those existing build-changing programs and any saved builds you have once it goes live. But I'm sure new programs will be developed some time after the new shop goes live, though it will likely be strange for a while with S3 and all the new items.

SlashTech

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felax View Post
We should be able to save builds so we don't have to waste 10 sec finding an item because as you all know 10 sec it to much time to be away from a lane

we also well we don't need it but it would be cool to have a counter that shows us how many times we get other players to surrender
Just download a LoL item changer there are lot's of those out there on the internet, but I like the idea of a surrender counter