What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJScrambledEggs

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iainB85 View Post
...Generally, retiring means someone is going away and not coming back. People don't generally associated the word retiring with "oh, they left for now but will be back again later!"
Tell that to MJ.

Pepperkat

11-27-2012

Damn.. I'd give you all of my money so that I could unlock the Kitty Cat Katarina skin for my girlfriend. She loves that skin. Oh well. I still want to buy Nottingham Ezreal and Leopard Nidalee I suppose.

Kanata Futaki

11-27-2012

I want to buy Crimson Akali, Masquerade Eve, Safari Cait, and Unmasked Kayle.

I will give all my money to Riot and cut off my One Eyed Willy as blood tribute to Riot if we get the legacy skins back.

KingBuddhist

11-27-2012

I will emphatically be THROWING money at Riot if they bring back the legacy skins for the sales event. It will be unfair how much money they can make off of me if they do so.

Leno

11-27-2012

I would kill all of you for Angler Jax, or a Renekton Bot skin ofc.

Kanata Futaki

11-27-2012

50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale)

These isn't new skins. Never before on sale means existing skins that are going on sale. It does not mean they're releasing new never before seen skins.

Also those who hope Legendary Skins are getting on sale are waging their vote on slim chance. Riot didn't even give you guys a hint of a possible chance of a Legendarys that are going on sale.

Although, Riot said that they're only re-releasing some Legacy skins at least the gave us the list of possible skins. At least we know what's going to be released in the store as opposed to second guessing what will be on sale.

As for the Limited Skins, I completely agree on that point. Limited skins are Limited skins and those who mixed up legacy with limited luckily cast their vote in on my choice. Their ignorance led to my gain. However, I don't understand why people are voting for the 4th option. I don't even know what I'm getting. It's Pandora's Box...

S0rter

11-27-2012

Lost all hope from Riot: http://lol.garena.com/news/general/1...-skins-on-sale.

GG. As long as they cater to the old members instead of the new, as THEY are the ones bringing fresh money to the business, it's gg.

Major RipOff

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippalus View Post
yes, we will likely do more than one.
i love you!

Hilarious Turtle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

I absolutely want Rusty Blitzcrank to come back... it's a legacy skin, please bring it back!

sG Ice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

@Hippalus - Why does Riot insist on bringing back legacy skins at all? The beauty of these skins lies in their rarity. If Siberian Tigers were everywhere, we would get fed up with their common nature and lose sight of their magnificent features (On another topic, where is the tiger champion? We get a cougar before a tiger......LAME). It is like buying an Action Comics #1 when they were originally in the store. Now, its rarity increases just like the value of legacy skins which reward long-time players. I did not buy Kitty-Kat Katarina (would be nice to acronym that skin......but uhhhhh not gonna do that) and it's a regret I have to this day. However, my Crimson Akali generally gets a comment, as do things like Rusty Blitzcrank and Toxic Dr. Mundo. I beg of you, DONT BRING THESE BACK as it destroys their rarity, and thus their value.

Thanks for listening.
Incoming downvotes from all new players.