Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aiko Subhi

11-27-2012

I heard the patch with Nami and the changes in masteries and the store would be today, can anyone say if this is true?? If not, when is it going to be?

HybridLR1

11-27-2012

Honestly not a fan of pure support characters, but I can see her as extremely useful...just kinda hope she's not another 6300 champ.

skullrenamon

11-27-2012

espero poder conseguir ese champion el primer dia que salga, estoy juntando IP para tenerla el primer dia, espero su skin alternativo sea lindo y valga la pena

I hope to get that champion the first day it comes out, I'm picking IP to have it the first day, I hope your skin is nice and alternative worth

Healingword

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

i really want to see Nami skin

Aireon

11-27-2012

The art of her is simply amazing for one. I love the silhouette (I think thats how its spelled) of her with her staff and all. I only ask that this support is really good. I hope her Q traps them in a bubble lol. Really good looking kit, especially since her ultimate is long range and i'm guessing can be sent through walls. which would be good for those who run through the jungle to escape, such as nid.

Joe Krake

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridLR1 View Post
Honestly not a fan of pure support characters, but I can see her as extremely useful...just kinda hope she's not another 6300 champ.
every champ from now on will be 6300 IP. How else are they going to get people to spend real money?

The Magical Cat

11-27-2012

i herd talk of nami's release and i really want her. a mermaid champion is going to be awesome.
but can any one tell me if the release is happening soon, i really want her to come out today.

current date/time: 11/27/2012, 4:21 P.M.

Darling

11-27-2012

Ahh my gwad Nami is coming out today! Oo please so be, so want to play her! Thank you everyone above for telling us hopefully its true.

The Magical Cat

11-27-2012

she might be... but we dont know

The Real Bagool

11-27-2012

i hope so she looks really awesome i want her badly