What counters Udyr top in SR?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HearshotKDS

05-19-2012

Mordekaiser. He's going to harass from range all day, and if UD does make a run at him, Morde's going to really make him pay for it. That is until UD's jungle shows up.

Cronovey

05-20-2012

Corki does incredibly well top against a lot of the "immovable object" type tops (Udyr, Yorick, Lee Sin, Riven) because of his true damage, extreme range, escape, and armor shred.

Ankhorvalin

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Kane View Post
Olaf,Yorik ( Udyr has to get to yorik before he can do anything). Ashe( just kidding but hypothetically she would destroy him in laning.
Depends if it's a good olaf, if you get going as Udyr you can mess with Olaf.

i had one try to turret dive me the moment he got Ragnarok, sadly for him i was outfarming him hard and had 3 in turtle , so i just ate his reckless jump, tiger'd, waited till 6 seconds was up and bear slapped him , all under my own turret. Got an easy kill.

B I G F U C K

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankhorvalin View Post
Depends if it's a good olaf, if you get going as Udyr you can mess with Olaf.

i had one try to turret dive me the moment he got Ragnarok, sadly for him i was outfarming him hard and had 3 in turtle , so i just ate his reckless jump, tiger'd, waited till 6 seconds was up and bear slapped him , all under my own turret. Got an easy kill.
u shouldnt cite bad play

because udyr is 100% melee he can usually just reckless and axe you to death, even if want to survive you should ideally put more points into turtle, but then you deal next to no damage...

Peligrad

11-27-2012

WTF? People saying Yorick counters Udyr? Other way around...

All Udyr has to do is level turtle first and buy a wriggles and he will be able to tank Yorick all day and free farm...

No... real counters to Udyr top are Riven and Olaf.

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

teemo oh the amazing yordle. worst case scenerio nunu top/yorick forces a draw

masterdragon481

11-27-2012

I would say anyone with ranged harrass and the ability to kite. Rumble, Vlad, teemo, kayle, jayce, but you could also go brusier vs brusier and play jax or irelia

CounterSnipe

11-27-2012

Anything with poke to be honest. If Udyr can't get close then he can't use his CC or his damage, which means it's difficult for him to facilitate any type of gank with a jungler unless that jungler is OP, like Lee Sin or Alistar or J4.

Picking champions that are close range farmers like Nasus and Singed get pretty much destroyed by Udyr due to the fact that Udyr beats these types of champions both in damage, and in sustain.

The thing that makes Udyr hard to beat is the fact that his Q does Magic damage, while also allowing you to land more physical attacks. From this stand point, Udyr can be considered a hybrid due to the massive MD from the Q proc, and then the hundreds of damage from auto attacks which will follow. This makes building against udyr trickly.

My advice, play someone with poke, because attempting to use a melee champion to out sustain Udyr would be much too difficult.

Onimus Terlain

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Range.

Darthnachox

11-27-2012

Elise I found is very good against him and Irelia
Vlad
Rumble