You cant be serious about this ban

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nyxling

11-26-2012

itt: People who tend to harass other players trying to remove the power for other people to stop them, good times!

MathMage

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
So this means that if you are not pro, your competitiveness matters, but less so.
And pros that are more competitive cannot become pros without believing that competition matters in the first place.
Therefore, a base, or "lower degree" of competition that is required to attain a "higher degree" (which does matter) of competition does not matter.

Is this correct?
I never said 'pro'. Hell, I compete in some of those piddly local events, and I have no illusions about my standing relative to the pros.

But the ranked ladder, and ESPECIALLY solo queue ladder, where game-to-game results matter not one whit, is not competitive in the way that ANY tournament is.

Also, get some perspective. Trash talking is not going to bridge the skill gap between a ranked solo queue player and a pro. If anything, it will make the solo queue player less likely to find a team willing to sign him on. So to the extent that solo queue matters as a feeder environment for actual competition, being a trash talker can only hurt you. Which is not to say that a trash talker can't make the pros, of course, but the pros aren't pros because they got an advantage from trash talking.

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MathMage View Post
Yes, I can see how you are a fine upstanding member of the community who is at all interested in judging what constitutes acceptable behavior.

...Or not. Seriously, it's really ironic that you're predicting someone ELSE will get banned, when of all the people on this thread YOU'RE the most likely to see a Tribunal case.
lol @ little kiss 4ss such as u

go read my post after the 5th. red post
and think about how many flaws u can find from ur fail "jerk" logic

"ANSWER MY QUESTION
if refusing to act according to ur teammate is a jerk, then what if i refuse to buy a single ward or oracle as a support, when my team kindly asks me?
although im not 1200 elo, but this almost happens in every low elo game
should every support at this elo get banned? although u can't report a bad player, but u can report them, becuz they match the definition of "JERKS", according to ur post?

And, what if i'm laning against a TF mid as a non-moblie champ (but good at farm) such as Vlad or Mordekaiser. When my team kindly asks me to follow that TF (and apprently that's almost impossible), and I refuse cuz I took down 2 towers at mid, farmed everything, killed TF in a 1v1 duel after he returned to lane and became beyond fed during mid game? So, according to ur logic, I should be BANNED cuz I'm a jerk who ignored teammate's request, even if im able to carry a game in the end?
oops, im getting banned becuz of the rage from my team? LOL"

Jimyd

11-26-2012

Here's how you win ranked:

1) Check scoreboard for which enemy lane has died and/or gave firstblood.

2) Ask in allchat, "Why that enemy laner/ADC/AP/Top/Bot/Jungler/Support is doing so badly?"

3) Enemy team internally fights each other, you now have won.

Hierarch DF

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkie03 View Post
he's not being a jerk. youre just being a butthurt little *****.
no s***, they are butthurt cuz this case shows that their tribunal is not "as perfect as they assumed"
and their "jerk logic" got challenged

Zwingley

11-26-2012

Okay, here's an idea:

Don't spam your emotes. Use one once (or maybe twice) an appropriate opportunity with decent intervals between instances. Just play, otherwise. An enemy can only hear an emote if your champion is on their screen or very close to it either way.

MathMage

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patch Equals LAG View Post
lol @ little kiss 4ss such as u
Someday you might understand the difference between civil discourse and brown-nosing. Bask in your ignorance if you like, but calling me a kiss-ass only shows the community how little you know.

As for the rest of your post, naturally it's up to you to determine what you consider the behavior of a jerk who deserves punishment, but judging by your posting behavior, I rather doubt your judgment will be shared by the rest of the community. Enjoy having zero report weight.

Tenmar

11-26-2012

I just want everyone to know that I'm a terrible person and that I don't deserve any friends and shouldn't volunteer and that my family doesn't love me and that I should just die alone.

That is how Riot makes me feel when I'm called toxic.

Norwazy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-26-2012

Dear WookieCookie,

What percent of games would you have to be reported in in order to show up in the tribunal?

Dan Klein

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenmar View Post
I just want everyone to know that I'm a terrible person and that I don't deserve any friends and shouldn't volunteer and that my family doesn't love me and that I should just die alone.

That is how Riot makes me feel when I'm called toxic.
If being told not to be a jerk in a video game makes you feel like that, you should probably go see a therapist.