Please Review This Case

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

Junior Member

11-26-2012

Thank you

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5985899/#nogo

edit: Let's see if a Rioteer can reevaluate this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Luna Eterne

Member

11-26-2012

Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

Junior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna Eterne View Post
Arrogance doesn't seem to mix well with bad performance, but that is just my observance.
Perhaps that bad combo makes a bad game? :P
Definitely showing arrogance that first game. But it wasn't a bad performance. Can you tell me what case you're talking about?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

you welcome.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

Junior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
you welcome.
Any feedback?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Ferret

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

11-26-2012

Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

killshaco

Junior Member

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Ferret View Post
Nothing seems wrong in these. sure game 1 you where slightly annoying. but it looked like you and rammus and the rest of your team was having fun. Would have pardoned. But I didnt get to. Looks like you just got the short end of the voters
Indeed, game 1 was the worst verbal game. But not anything I see worth banning. Looks like EZ reported since he wasn't getting honored.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

11-26-2012

I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daturah

Member

12-01-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
I rarely say this, but this is a game that should actually get reviewed by a red. If you have not done so, send in a support ticket regarding this.
I have contacted them, and they have told me that I need to improve my behavior and follow the Summoner's Code in order to avoid further bans. But their context was that I was banned by the Tribunal, so therefore I need to improve my behavior. I am let down.

They have redirected me to the forums, so I am going to try to find a red to review this...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Synthesse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-01-2012

This ban was completely undeserved IMO