Boram Darkwill's"Demise."

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aurionin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geokhan View Post
Yeah, Talon COULD pull it off, but why? There is no profit and the DuCosteau (spelling=fail I know) respected the former leader of Noxus. Swain seems much more likely culprit.
Yeah, but if I remember correctly, Swain didn't really seem to have a desire to take over after High General Darkwill's death, he was pushed to do so by the people of Noxus. Then again, this could've been part of his plan. Also, if I remember, the Du Couteau family didn't have the highest opinion of Swain, what with him taking the more tactical approach not typical of Noxians.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurionin View Post
Yeah, but if I remember correctly, Swain didn't really seem to have a desire to take over after High General Darkwill's death, he was pushed to do so by the people of Noxus. Then again, this could've been part of his plan. Also, if I remember, the Du Couteau family didn't have the highest opinion of Swain, what with him taking the more tactical approach not typical of Noxians.

Yeah, but why then kill Darkwill, whom all Noxians respected, except for the Black Rose and Annie?

Oh wait, Swain is probably a Black Rose or allied with them.

Hmmmmm....seems he suddenly has motive to wipe out the guy who took the Black Roses out of power.

Just a thought.

Also to quote the League Judgement answer to the next to last query (why you want in the League?): “To become the next ruler of Noxus, of course.”

Hmmmmm...more evidence...