Should I get Kha'Zix?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Misael7

11-26-2012

I like jungling, raping people low on health and GTFO a lot.
Should I get it or should I wait for the late december champion, which looks very promising?

Xarue

11-26-2012

do you pvp or bot lol if you pvp its hard to kinda build him when everyone know your jungling so meh, but if you bot then go hog wild.

Misael7

11-26-2012

I always PvP, playing against bots is highly retarded, I don't really see the meaning of playing these kind of games like that...
Anyways, thanks for the "feedback"

Least Pro Lee NA

11-26-2012

I would wait until season 3 rolls around before picking up any junglers. The new jungle is a completely different beast from the old so its impossible to tell who will end up being viable.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Kha'Zix sucks in the current jungle and will most likely suck even harder in the season 3 jungle, but I think he makes a great solo top. His burst is some of the best for the position and he has great escapes, as well as pretty solid ganks.

The reason he fails at jungling is that he is mana hungry, his sustain is super weak, and he is a bit too squishy and therefore vulnerable to countering.

He's got classic assassin problems. Most assassins are kinda bad at what they do unless they are full glass cannon. Kha'Zix is probably actually above average in that regard in that you can build him with Maw and GA for reasonable durability/troll tower diving potential, but still put down a solid amount of burst. Still rare that he survives a teamfight unless his GA and Maw are both off CD, though...

Mathemagically

11-26-2012

Doesn't have the clear speed or the mana efficiency for jungle. Can't win trades on top lane. You be the judge.

PsychoB0b

11-26-2012

I've seen some really good kha'zix players just decimate in games.

Kha'zix is...actually really good from what ive seen, but he's difficult. he can take down a carry before people can react, but will most likely die himself in the process. His dmg is just insane if you build ad, and you catch them alone.

As for counter jungling....Kha'zix is probably the best at it. catching anyone in your jungle, or alone in thiers pretty much guarentees you a kill.

ShaneDaGreat

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misael7 View Post
I like jungling, raping people low on health and GTFO a lot.
Should I get it or should I wait for the late december champion, which looks very promising?
dude u should wait however kha zix is a great champ way better then zed and have more burst and mobility but u should wait and if u dont like the new champ get kha

JJ Unbreakable

11-26-2012

The new champion is a support.

aces2kj

Recruiter

11-27-2012

Get him just dont jungle go top or bot he does really good especially 1v1 he is really op watch champion spotlight for him shows u some tips on how to use