I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xdragonale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

considering that my first and only question was ignored :/ I have a better one.

Seeing as this world is so expansive do you think there is chance there will be some prehistoric monsters which where either brought back to life or some how survived?
I ask this because almost all the champions on here are humanoid based :/ wheres the love of full on monster or alien.

IS1b9658da2596f2ad5b7d9

11-26-2012

Gypsylord, please make sure you tell us the bug after the champ is revealed :3

Dalrix

11-26-2012

Gypsy, is there any particular champion archetype/play-style/theme that you feel this game needs (excluding your champ). Or how long do you think it will be till the next AD carry comes out to possibly replace the current meta 3?

YueTsukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Teemo in S3 worse for the enemy or worse for the teemo players?

Artie

11-26-2012

So.. When are we going to get a Debuff Carry..?

Phourc

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
Imagine a character who could pick up and enemy and chuck him somewhere. That'd be cool.
Or it'd be like Tristana's Ult, the most enemy-team friendly ult at low levels of play. xP

Fox P McCloud

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsylord View Post
64:

Pet heroes are hard in our game. We don't really have the best controls for them. The durable part of melee carry in DOTA2 comes from the fact that carries get health when they build damage. In our game tanky melee DPS is just a bruiser.
Oh, I know how they gain tankiness (because of how strenght/agi/int works along with primary attributes), I was just curious if Riot would ever be up for delving into the possibility of making a particular champ in this line of things (ie: maybe they gain a very small amount of damage for building health or visa versa...kinda like Vlad does).

Quote:
A werewolf/werecat kind of character could be cool. I wrote up a paper kit for a panther type character a few weeks ago that gained MS, AS and Crit the lower health her targets were. Theme was to make a hunter that "got the blood rage" and ripped you apart when it sensed weakness. Would fit on a were-themed character. Would have to be careful for overlap with WW. Just a paper kit though, haven't had time to really implement it and see if it's actually fun.
Seems interesting, but this certainly seems to feel more like a melee assassin than a melee carry, per se. In either case, thanks for the info.

Now, if only Riot would design a real fox champion---no MOBA has that yet (bonus points if they're a ranged carry and space themed =p).

Yordle Swordler

11-26-2012

Warwick is a man turned into a wolf :3

Quote:
Now, if only Riot would design a real fox champion --- no MOBA has that yet
Land of chaos online is a moba and has a fox champion
(Video game market has no secret for me muaxaxaxa if you search me I'm allready out)

Quote:
(bonus points if they're a ranged carry and space themed =p).
My last champion suggestion is a ranged carry that has some certain kind of "pets" I'm doing and art for him at the moment what a coincidence
If you are curious: Zack, the demon thrower

Edit: I finished my drawing the full size is on the main thread
Attachment 565205

Forum Use Only

11-26-2012

Would you consider Micaiah to be the worst lord ever or do you believe that honor goes to Leaf or Roy?

Sedna

11-26-2012

Welcome aboard :3