I'm RiotGypsy. AMAA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mirza Says

11-26-2012

Just read in his latest post, Ammumu is a counter to Sejuani. Lol.... Can't even begin a proper reply

FergusMacBolg

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirza Says View Post
Just read in his latest post, Ammumu is a counter to Sejuani. Lol.... Can't even begin a proper reply
That's not his point. His point is, there's not much that Sej does that Amumu doesn't do better.

Irshadowz

11-26-2012

can i have 68 rp for mantheon?

LordRandomness

11-26-2012

How did you get noticed for your job and how can I steal it? >_>

BloodDragon846

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

I intend to apply for a design internship rather soon; my plan is to send with my resume a portfolio of five well-considered champion ideas, with detailed explanations for my thoughts on the different aspects of their design. As far as securing an interview, is this plan great, terrible, or somewhere in between? (Assuming the quality of the work is satisfactory, which I believe that it will be)

hester

11-26-2012

gypsylord

1) who is the right person to ask about animation issues (such as in the case of Trundle)?
2) who is the right person to ask about win/loss statistics and buffs/nerfs?

Luxieto

11-26-2012

can you at least tell us if your champ. is gonna continue the dark theme that's been going on, or will he/she/it follow a more balanced path?

Yordle Swordler

11-26-2012

Congratulations!!!
I envy you!! you've achieved one of my deepest dream, champion designer and game conceptor are awesome jobs!
I must thank you because you give me hope, I read you have done Economics as a student! And I'm a student in economics too so that may mean I am not totally doomed if I want to achieve the same goal?

If you have little time check out my suggestions I would love to have your advices, does it have any potential?
Is knowing how to perfectly draw important in these jobs? (definitly not my case I never learned that :s)
Attachment 568427Attachment 566128Attachment 566129Attachment 568423
Laguard, the Bandle City Spellsword; Zack; Big-shy; Diddle.

Forgive me if my english spelling is bad I am not a native speaker, but practice is a good way to learn

Evelynn Butt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-26-2012

Dear Mr Lord

How nervous are you about your champion debut, given the subtle and growing hype for it? Sure, people in this thread are more in tune with all that stuff than the random dude, but with people like saintvicious tweeting that it might be their favourite champion yet there's obviously some building of expectations. Do you think much about it, or do you keep on trucking?

Or do you wake up in a cold sweat some nights, dreaming about releasing her with Darius Ult 2.0, and the world revolts?

Solari Eclipse

11-26-2012

Oh also, for (endofyearchampion), can you say who (if not you) came up with the original concept, the concept arts, animations, models, anything like that? Who else worked on this champ? Surely you didn't design the champion kit, animations, models, splash, particles, sounds, voiced it yourself, and coded the thing by yourself.