Does low fps have you feeling down? Riot has a solution!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

raynac

11-25-2012

Hello my name is Raynac, and I was a sufferer of chronic low fps syndrom. I played with the lowest graphics and when a big team fight started i couldnt move because too many animations were happening.

Does this sound like you or someone you know? well riot can help! try their new!(old) Support page!

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...-improving-fps

by using this page I raised by average frames per second from 25 to 100-130! Its true. I feel so good about it infact that I made a this thread so everyone could try its magic!

(warning individual results may vary)

Please bump so the most people possible can see this wonderful page

XenoIith

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post
Hello my name is Raynac, and I was a sufferer of chronic low fps syndrom. I played with the lowest graphics and when a big team fight started i couldnt move because too many animations were happening.

Does this sound like you or someone you know? well riot can help! try their new!(old) Support page!

by using this page I raised by average frames per second from 25 to 100-130! Its true. I feel so good about it infact that I made a this thread so everyone could try its magic!

sweet gonna test this out

Duhizy

11-26-2012

for those that are looking for further solutions i personally recommend trying razor gamebooster, atm it is currently in beta but if your lucky you'll get in. Gamebooster raised my fps from 20 to 130 but the result are different depending on your pc so dont yell at me if you only get like a 10 fps increase. search razor gamebooster in google.

JoJoRockets52

11-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynac View Post

Wish it was that easy. This game is runs like trash on my computer. There is no reason I can run BF3 @ 80 fps, and then play this game at 35 fps. My specs are :
i5 2500k @ 4.0
8gb 1333mhz DDR3 Ram
7970 @ 1050mhz core/1375mhz memory
Windows 8 64bit