Banned for unskilled

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GreenThunda

11-25-2012

Wow wtf

AwakenBlack

11-25-2012

Ok bann me if you like I'm going to say it. Riot only cares about money they don't give a damn about us

Medîeve

11-25-2012

Case 1: Spamming your emotes and taunt buttons constitute harrassment, and if you're getting reported by both teams for doing so, the problem is you, not the community. They are in place as part of flavor for the game, not to be spammed continuously throughout a match. I see no reason why you wouldn't be banned. Saying they should be removed from the game is a gross overreaction, like saying eating food makes you fat, so we should remove all food. The emotes aren't the problem, the excessive spamming of them is.

Case 2: You won't get banned for unskilled, but there is ample evidence to show that no only were you not attempting to assist the team, but were actively not helping your own team. This is another case where a ban was warranted. If the player were truly solely unskilled, they would have not made the same mistakes time and time again, no matter how polite they talk in chat. I got the distinct impression of intentional trolling from almost all of those cases.

Try to remember, these are only a snapshot of a few cases of the many that are brought up before the tribunal for review, and it takes many cases to get to the tribunal. There is a history of toxic behavior from these people, and they warrant the ban.

And again, just because another player on a team is being toxic does not give any other player a legitimate reason to be toxic themselves. You'll both be banned in that case every time.

Blutarsky Blues

11-25-2012

“We are what we always were in Salem, but now the little crazy children are jangling the keys of the kingdom, and common vengeance writes the law!”
― Arthur Miller, The Crucible

ßashful

11-25-2012

Bumb

Skevoid

11-25-2012

Quote:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5930455/#nogo

Now we will get banned for using /taunt or /laugh, might as well remove those features
What a stupid thing to say. There are limitless actions that you can perform in any situation that are fine to do, but doing them non-stop for a period of time will get you punched, kicked out, or the police called. They were punished for making the game unpleasant for their teammates, not for "using /taunt or /laugh".

Malvolent

11-25-2012

When I first saw the tribunal coming out, I thought it was for afk'ers, racists, verbal abuse, intentional feeders.

But it turns it its for "noob", "gg ez", emote spams, premades, and the best tool a troll could hope for.

Deathremar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

bump for justice!

Emailsupport7346

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvolent View Post
When I first saw the tribunal coming out, I thought it was for afk'ers, racists, verbal abuse, intentional feeders.

But it turns it its for "noob", "gg ez", emote spams, premades, and the best tool a troll could hope for.

same. yesterday i told my ranked team to report someone for "gg easy". of course we were not hurt, but rather angry we lost that game. tribunal makes it possible to pay the bad experience about that loss back, but today i realize it was stupid to report for "too easy". Well, whatever, this has become the main use for revengunal as of today.

"banned? gg, easy"

Ætheral Fang

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Still no lyte. What a shock.