TeamWarfare League December 1st Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1g Night Stalker

11-18-2012

Only 2 slots left!

Drewqt

11-25-2012

For whatever reason my team Magnum Opus was removed from the 2nd slot in the bracket? I don't know why, but I've re-signed up.

EDIT: My teammates have signed up for the site but have not received their confirmation emails. I signed up a while ago and your emails to me come to my spam folder on gmail. I don't know but it seems like there is something up with your email system. In the interim I've edited my team roster into the team description.

1g Night Stalker

11-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewqt View Post
For whatever reason my team Magnum Opus was removed from the 2nd slot in the bracket? I don't know why, but I've re-signed up.

EDIT: My teammates have signed up for the site but have not received their confirmation emails. I signed up a while ago and your emails to me come to my spam folder on gmail. I don't know but it seems like there is something up with your email system. In the interim I've edited my team roster into the team description.
Every good now drewqt?

Also, we may have 1 or 2 more slots that could open at the last minute. If you have a team of 5 ready and able to register on the site quickly before tomorrow, please let us know by e-mail lolstaff@teamwarfare.com

We will keep you on stand by if a slot opens. First come first serve.

1g Night Stalker

11-30-2012

We currently have 1 slot open at the moment. Please have 5 people ready to sign up

1g Night Stalker

12-02-2012

Thanks to everyone who came out to play and to everyone who watched on Twitch TV!