Blackfire Torch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Litoeon

11-13-2012

Would love to see this hit Summoner's Rift at any time!
Please for the love of League put it in or a version of it in....

JemiloII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-13-2012

Yeah its an item that needs to be on the rift

NotYourDunk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-25-2012

Definitely not, this item is OP as hell and needs to be removed. Way to powerful on champs like swain and singed.

67chrome

11-25-2012

The synergy with periodic damage effects is pretty broken from what I've heard, the general attributes it offers and it's optimal usage tends to benefit tanky dps over the squish dps that need it as well.

If the on-hit effect is changes in such a way that spam casters benefit as much or more from it than DoT and aura based effects then it would be cool to see it migrate to SR.

Meshly

11-25-2012

From what I've read, I think they are putting a weaker version of it on SR. (Liandry's Lament)

axesandspears

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meshly View Post
From what I've read, I think they are putting a weaker version of it on SR. (Liandry's Lament)
That new item will inflict 10% health in damage over 3 seconds if the spell is single-target and you are slowed or a snared, 5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it is just single-target and you are not slowed or snared, 5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it was applied by a dot or aoe and you are slowed or snared, and 2.5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it was only applied by a dot or an aoe and you are not slowed or snared.

In any case, its synergy with Rylias Sceptor and certain champions is going to be problematic, and I would not be suprised if Liandry's Lament is repeatedly nerfed, reworked, or eventually removed. Unless of course mages become reliant on that item to kill, which may just be the case with the new focus on health over resistances for defensive items.

Nykidemus

11-27-2012

Having a health scaling AP item on rift has always been something I'd like to see. Casters are very much in a "good early and mid game, falls off late" state lately - which isnt awful, but I'd like to see a few more casters who do the "farm till 20m, then wreck people" style, just so for variety.

IonDragonX

11-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by axesandspears View Post
That new item will inflict 10% health in damage over 3 seconds if the spell is single-target and you are slowed or a snared, 5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it is just single-target and you are not slowed or snared, 5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it was applied by a dot or aoe and you are slowed or snared, and 2.5% health in damage over 3 seconds if it was only applied by a dot or an aoe and you are not slowed or snared.
Too complicated an explanation. Even the item's text says it faster.

Quote:
Dealing spell damage burns enemies for 5% of their current Health as magic damage over 3 seconds. If their movement is impaired, they take double damage from this effect. (Half duration for multi-target or periodic effects. 300 max vs. monsters)