The guide that is going to get corki nerfed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edailoth

09-30-2010

dont like it, a build with last item (and only hp item) as frozen mallet expecting to be able to farm ~ 14k gold overall... yea good luck living in a team fight lol. manamune, merc treads, inf edge, banshees, starks, frozen mallet/aegis (if no1 has one). You can't do dmg with your "leet dps build" if your not alive. Plus your jungle should get wriggles, blood razor is better dps if you want to make a build like this

Computerz

09-30-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edailoth View Post
dont like it, a build with last item (and only hp item) as frozen mallet expecting to be able to farm ~ 14k gold overall... yea good luck living in a team fight lol. manamune, merc treads, inf edge, banshees, starks, frozen mallet/aegis (if no1 has one). You can't do dmg with your "leet dps build" if your not alive. Plus your jungle should get wriggles, blood razor is better dps if you want to make a build like this
You know, criticizing a build for the items it recommends at the end of the game is pretty dumb. Guides are meant to get you started, but you need to learn to make your own item purchasing decisions in each game based on how the game is progressing.

It reminds me of when I see some autoattack tard refuse to buy defense items, despite being focused every fight, because his awesome guide doesn't contain it.

Redenbacher

09-30-2010

Quote:
Or you could you know... both have Wriggle's Lantern. Oh, and as a semi-intelligent player, realize you're getting focus, and pick up the belt and/or phage and finish the mallet last.

I didn't read where it said in the guide, "You must build in this order, or face death by the State Puff Marshmallow Man."

wildfire393

09-30-2010

Quote:
Watch his videos. He regularly gets 200 CS by ~20 minutes, and it's not unusual for him to have 300 CS by the end of a 35 minute game, in addition to picking up multiple kills in most teamfights. He survives teamfights on the back of naturally high defenses with mercs, runes, masteries, and Wriggle's and by staying out of the line of fire. POSITIONING. Heard of it?

Also Bloodrazor is massively expensive and gives less AD than its components, which is Corki's prime scaling factor. Wriggles is very cheap and gives amazing stats for a farmer.

Thomphoolery

09-30-2010

Corki still needs an AD scaling on his ultimate and reduced mana costs.

Redenbacher

09-30-2010

Awesome videos, thanks for making them. I always focused on minion kills early, but holy hell dude! That's incredible! I didn't even think that kind of creep score was possible so early... absolutely insane.

Nicely done though, I definitely want to try to get in more games with Corki now... it's too bad everyone and their mother wants to play AD carries as well.

Shadowcause

10-01-2010

Good Guide Fink I think I'll give corki a quick try when i get home tonight x)

G3nXsiS

10-02-2010

I have been using this build for a while now and just thought I say, its definitely better than Corki's recommended. Still I feel that theres room for improvement. I can't really go out ganking until I get Black Cleaver which is a problem.....any suggestions?

Aalardin

10-02-2010

Dammit, was excited to play with you, then someone dodged

Redenbacher

10-06-2010

I know you mentioned in your guide it wasn't worth arguing, and I currently think Flat HP quints are the way to go. However, how do you feel about Move Speed quints?

With the speed from the Utility mastery, you'll start with 7.5% increased movespeed, which should help you avoid harassment, and get to and from various jungle camps faster, along with escaping ganks throughout the game. Just toying with the idea of picking up a few for a rune page, and figuring out which champions it may be useful on.