Project Soul Spectre's Index Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

Another member of the Abased has made their existence known. Sophist, the Cavalier Chronicler! What could this artist do?

Kurogano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

The Walking Apocalypse Hazmat has made it to the fields of justice.

HarimauKumbang

11-24-2012

bump

dragonarrow7

11-24-2012

perhaps i could help out from time to time, if you would have my help. il admit im not terably dedicated to making champs but i am good at spotting flaws as well as ideas and a bit of lore writing.

here is my first character concept to look at. (only in depth ch i have made, but i only started posting 5 days ago and have been looking a lot into other peoples ideas)

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2828284

HarimauKumbang

11-24-2012

i see..can you comment our project?

dragonarrow7

11-24-2012

the project is nice. there is a great amount of collaboration. some ideas need a bit more refining but thats always the case and i feel that most are very balanced.

one example is shiida.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1894480

she has great utility and some nice support but she has no cc of any kind, no slow, fear, blind, snair, stun or even displacement. she could be given the alternative effect on hymm of protection. when used on an enemy the enemy is removed from play for .5/1/1.5/2/2.5 sec

HarimauKumbang

11-24-2012

oh yah..its kurogano my leader..his the one who create that champ XD..i just draw the concept

dragonarrow7

11-24-2012

anyway i like what i see. probably going to work on my next champion soon, based on Medusa from soul eater. lots to do with displacement, almost entirely in fact.

ps. if you feel like it, i would love to see some concept art for Ral'lar from someone other than me.

HarimauKumbang

11-24-2012

=.= mhhh

Kurogano

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonarrow7 View Post
anyway i like what i see. probably going to work on my next champion soon, based on Medusa from soul eater. lots to do with displacement, almost entirely in fact.

ps. if you feel like it, i would love to see some concept art for Ral'lar from someone other than me.
Well I'm not sure HK would be up to it. A lot of art need to be done for the champions in-development now. As well as our little continent project.

NOTE: HK is our main artist second is Blastaroth. Most of our art comes from them alone now.