What would you like to see included in the January sales event?

50% off boosts 995 5.40%
50% off rune pages 3,102 16.82%
RP purchases get extra bonus RP (similar to September) 3,340 18.11%
50% off skin super sale (10+ skins, including some never before on sale) 9,854 53.44%
75% off skin retirement (retiring several older skins to the legacy vault) 7,310 39.64%
50% off legacy skins (bringing back some retired skins not currently in the store) 8,919 48.37%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 18441. You may not vote on this poll

Player Choice January Sales Event

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kwazzimoto

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by calderweiss View Post
you people won't be missing out just because legacy skins aren't limited editions (although i really wanted silent night sona), but seriously, this is the time to get noxus poppy, little red riding annie, and angler jax. Idk about you, but i want some of those legacy skins.

agrees!

fueled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-23-2012

No offense to you Hippalus but what would make me believe you'd listen to what we want? Will this be ward skins 2.0? Yes, I have no faith in you. I know this will be downvoted, and I've made my peace with that fact.

krimsonKasper

11-23-2012

I voted for the last 3. After learning most of the halloween skins are in fact limited, not legacy I feel most people may have mis-voted on this topic.

The first 3 however can help out everyone, not just people who wanted a few re-colors they missed.

Amariithynar

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
It would not include Legendary skins. We would select just make sure to include skins that are eligible to go on sale but never have.
To clarify even further for Hippy here, he's saying that the unofficial skin blacklist would probably have a large number of its selections put up for sale, so that (at least some of) the ones that have not experienced a sale yet would finally go on sale.

Icebender

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwazzimoto View Post
If there were an actual list of skins that were getting put on sale, I'd agree. There's a chance the skin you're after isnt' going to be included and no guarantee that it's not on the blacklist. Even Full Metal Pantheon went on sale eventually..... so this is not the best option.
Right.. like the chance that scuba gragas wouldn't be one of the skins to be out on sale if Hippalus choose to have a sale on legacy skins.... (which is a big possibility since he is considered one of the higher tiers of retired skins, but I wouldn't want to crush your dreams)

Isn't it awesome to think outside the box once in a while? /sarcasm

Ricky Spanish

11-23-2012

Stop voting for legacy return! The ones you want aren't legacy skins! >.<

BallsMcGee94

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inherently Evil View Post
Stop voting for legacy return! The ones you want aren't legacy skins! >.<
Essentially that's what people are voting for lol. they are voting for limited not legacy lol.

wav

11-23-2012

love 50% off rune pages <3
Maybe Impossible, but Nosferatu Vladimir skin really wants.

Best Fizz EU

11-23-2012

Definitely Not Blitzcrank. SO MUCH WANT!

Illyriomysterio

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitchious View Post
Pretty sure people are mistaking Legacy for Limited. Which makes me sad. :/
No, I just really like Nottingham Ezreal.