Nami, the Tidecaller Revealed

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vidaar

11-22-2012

Hey I like the look of this champ especially tidal wave.

But when I did physics in school water didn't really bounce around like a pinball machine. I know there is a lot of crazy stuff in the league but like star trek a lot of it can has reason behind it and can be explained

I can see pantheons godlike mandrop happening because he's of gods and they possess such powers. But water doesn't bounce, on any planet.. Many can control walker, like moses moses and ang.. but it never bounced!

I'm not sure why, but even Brand's pyroblast doesn't bother me..

Oh well, my 2 cents

IcedStorm

11-22-2012

damn they actually listen to a champion design for once

IcedStorm

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaar View Post

But when I did physics in school water didn't really bounce around like a pinball machine. I know there is a lot of crazy stuff in the league but like star trek a lot of it can has reason behind it and can be explained

I can see pantheons godlike mandrop happening because he's of gods and they possess such powers. But water doesn't bounce, on any planet.. Many can control walker, like moses moses and ang.. but it never bounced!

Oh well, my 2 cents
well sad to say but pantheon isnt a god..... hes basically just a spartan in a league game... all things aside lets just say that he trained with samurai jack to get them mad hops

edit: hes not even a demi-god or a person favored by the gods

Exelcior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

This is the song for Nami...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqNRIM2pdaQ

kidfox3135

11-22-2012

this is my first post. i think that since she is all about water there should be some extra buffs to being in water. for example:movement speed and extra potency for her abilitys. it would make her gameplay more unique because most champions dont seem to have a enviorment type of buff.

AureliaLights

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidaar View Post

Oh well, my 2 cents
In a world of magic nothing in physics needs to apply, same with all other champions in League with rather improbable skills. Star Trek is sci-fi, meaning its based in some form of real science, while League is fantasy.

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

her face needs a touch up

Undertakel

11-22-2012

this is starting to be a problem only Ap champions are coming out

TheAiurWarlock

11-22-2012

She looks exactly like Naga Siren from Warcraft! O:

Xolas

11-22-2012

inb4 Nami Pirate skin. I wonder if Riot are One Piece fans...

Looks like a great champ though, looking forward to using her.