Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kibaANDakamaru

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

saw this a i was sweet i can Finley get this Amumu skin but no its to get people to play good idea but why will i waste 5$ when i do not get anything out of it when i can use the 5$ and get rp >...<

Clubbems

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Legendary is not the word I would use.

Noxctis

11-22-2012

what a load of ****.

Doctor Elo

11-22-2012

Swindling scumbag riot.

Xpyder

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kibaANDakamaru View Post
saw this a i was sweet i can Finley get this Amumu skin but no its to get people to play good idea but why will i waste 5$ when i do not get anything out of it when i can use the 5$ and get rp >...<
you do(get something from this) if they accept ur invitation and play the game for some time

Pizza on a Bun

11-22-2012

wow

Wheeind

11-22-2012

I picked one up for my brother the other day because I noticed it in Best Buy. Not the best deal in the world but as a new player he was happy about it.

It may not seem like much to us folks who have been playing for a long time but it's definitely cool to start with one of these packs, there's a decent champion variety and between the boost and the saved IP in simply finding what kinds of champions you like it speeds the initiation process up. It would be cool if it was made a little more optimal price-wise but it isn't a bad buy if you have a friend who is new to or interested in the game.

I do think the XP and IP boosts should be adjusted though. 7 day XP boost and 1 day IP boost puts new players at a big disadvantage, they'll be level 10 before they buy a non-450 champion they like.

Naruto Uzumakî

11-22-2012

"Legendary"? Don't make me laugh.

JoanTheDark

11-22-2012

Do you instantly get the "Helpful" ribbon if you do this? j/k.

Also, I thought re-gifted Amumu was coming back for a short time... QQ.

You Guys Suck

11-22-2012

I will buy it if it includes that amumu skin~