Give a Starter Pack to a New Summoner

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xpyder

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

we should be able to mail this... e-mail...
cant we buy it from the in-game store and send it by email? if not, there goes my feedback and suggestion!

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

please proper sale

Warm One

11-22-2012

Quote:
Become a legendary gift-giver this holiday season with the League of Legends Starter Pack. For only $5, this collection of champions, skins, and boosts will introduce your friends and loved ones to your favorite online game. The set includes favorite champions Garen, Ashe, Ryze, Annie, and Master Yi, along with the Assassin Master Yi skin. Your lucky gift recipients will also nab a 1-day IP Boost and a 7-day XP boost to help them reach your level faster. You can pick up Starter Packs at many fine retailers.
A decent idea, but that Assassin Master Yi skin is a horrible add-on. It does nothing to help them. And I doubt they'd like to know once they get to know the game, that that skin is horrible, as just a black re-color of an already old champion model for a skin priced at the lowest possible amount.

Also, this is ANYTHING but Legendary. Tell me how a "start-up" bundle can be put into the same non-contrasting sentence as "legendary". A horrible title that only shows deception to what you are actually giving people. This is definitely going down as a negative note on what I think of Riot (as a company) when I say that word to someone. The steadily higher prices of everything (as a standard) don't help either. These events don't just add up, they multiply. Tread lightly Riot, you're walking a fine delicate line here.

├čattle

11-22-2012

Was hoping for Amumu skin >.<

Hahutzy

11-22-2012

From the title, thought it was going to be a Legendary skin for new accounts.

Disappoint.

SirTrolingsworth

11-22-2012

Heard your friends into our game by spending money, vs Garena where they give you ip/rp/champs/runes as you hit level mile stones. Thx Riot

Noley

11-22-2012

You tricked me on the home page. I thought this was an article saying Re-gifted Amumu was coming for temporary return.. I'm sad now.

Addicts

11-22-2012

lol that is so lame... how about a black friday sale?

Noxian Uppercut

11-22-2012

Happy Holiday? :S

Henry Plainview

11-22-2012

Awesome, it's normally so difficult to play those champions without unlocking them!

And you should not be encouraging people to play Master Yi :|