Which TT Map do You Want?

OLD TT 110 32.26%
NEW TT 147 43.11%
BOTH 84 24.63%
Voters: 341. You may not vote on this poll

[OFFICIAL POLL] OLD TT Vs. NEW TT

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Conchobear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

I loved the old TT because it made high mobility champs really fun to play because you could jump over so many walls in escape or pursuit and it was fun. Sure, you could play Mundo and run away with ult and whatnot but Lee Sin warding over a wall and shielding to it to then Q you was just so satisfying. The turtle games were annoying but I still loved it. Especially the wards. I'd ALWAYS ward top Dragon to have vision of that AND to know when someones up in the jungle. Now that the new map is cramped and small and doesn't have wards Lee Sin dies because he doesn't have his life wards and everyone gets the thought that you don't really need to buy wards at all ever. To me it just sets a bad example. I'd be happier if the new TT was enlarged a little and had wards back in but I still like all the things you could do in old TT. Me and my friend would have an awesome time as I warded over a wall and shielded to it as Lee to see him Jump away as Kha'Zix.

Sh0ckwa1ve

11-21-2012

OLD T T by far!

SeniorShawn

11-21-2012

New TT

Kokuryuu19

11-21-2012

I'm gonna bump so people will vote on this, but Riot has already made it clear they don't care what the community wants. They say they do, but they cram this Shadow Isle **** down our throats and said they wont bring the old TT back along side this one cuz they "don't want to split the 3s community" even though it is clearly already split because of the new TT

Nykidemus

11-22-2012

They could at least name it properly. There is nothing even vaguely resembling Treeline in this new map.

I'm happy that some folks like the new map. I've got some friends who would never play Treeline that are ok playing shadow isle sometimes, so the change of pace from SR is ok - but when I'm solo, I still want old Treeline.

There was actually a jungle. There was actually a lane phase. more, and more interesting champions were strong there. I LIKED the tight, cramped, but large jungle with lots of walls, even when I wasnt playing jumpy champs. It was different.

New map is too open. Too roamy. The spider boss feels like a win-more, rather than a thing you have to constantly keep an eye on, and forces real fights, since nobody can really hope to take it until level 15 or so, let alone with an enemy team on you.

I dont HATE it, but I want the old map back damnit.

Taarki

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre4802 View Post
Look, I understand that people miss Old TT, but Riot can't go back.

New TT represents forward movement, evolution and progression. Reverting back to Old TT sends the message (or would certainly send the message to me) that Riot is perfectly fine with keeping onto old things just for the sake of keeping them.
Actualy allowing both maps would show that riot actualy CARES about some/most/half? of thier 3v3 community instead of just saying "ha they want their beloved map back, lets watch them suffer"

Teh RaiKu

Recruiter

11-23-2012

Ok...so I have played alot of games on the NEW TT now, and im not saying it is a bad map, but I have noticed that me and my friends are not having as much fun as on the OLD TT, and in my opinion the Vilemaw,is too hard to kill, because with some teams that are not all bruisers, they arn't "tanky" enough to be able to kill it.

FossaFerox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

Turrets and inhibs need more hp, altars need longer cap times, and death timers need to be tweaked (higher at low leveles, lower at high) but the new map is SOLID.

Vastly increased champ viability - ban Darius and you can make 90% of the champs work.
Non-random jungle - this was always a serious obstacle to actual competitive play.
Better version of Dragon - Old one was a joke considering it fills the same role as Baron nashor.
Better map flow - Awareness matters more and it's much harder to juke making bruisers less godly.

Downsides? Almost none past the tweaks I mentioned, which they've already spoken to. Not sure when Nome will change those, but things are seriously looking up.

Frankly, there is only ONE legitimate complaint about the new TT. They launched it during the final two weeks of the Season 2 close out. This ****ed teams pushing for rank for the end of the season. Had they held off until the pre-season and made the changes discovered in this "beta" (more hp on turrets, inhibs, longer cap times, tweaked death timers) the map would be just about perfect.

Old TT, while it will always have a place in my heart, is a joke compared to the new one.

tomcrewsmomshoe

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh RaiKu View Post
Ok...so I have played alot of games on the NEW TT now, and im not saying it is a bad map, but I have noticed that me and my friends are not having as much fun as on the OLD TT, and in my opinion the Vilemaw,is too hard to kill, because with some teams that are not all bruisers, they arn't "tanky" enough to be able to kill it.
On the subject of the vilemaw....Could they have put it in a ****tier spot? It's easier to steal then dragon was. Also, the map layout makes it almost impossible to escape ganks with barely any grass and the walls being massive unless you're quick and don't get cc'd to oblivion.

Kokuryuu19

11-23-2012

New TT map s so small and bad, it's terribad. I played nothing but TT for the past 2 years. Now I have to play that bad summoners rift cuz they took the best map, ran it into the ground and now its the worst map. BRING BACK OLD TT!!!!!!!1!1!1!1111111!!!!!!!

123456 ... 7