Great start! I'm looking forward to reading more of the advanced stuff since I have the basics down. Some quick thoughts:
1 - You might add some screen-shots with the locations of the different neutrals.
2 - I saw some minor spelling errors here and there.
3 - Someone in another thread suggested grabbing Summoner Heal spell to help with lower level jungling. Normally I don't like that spell, but I think it's a decent idea if you want to get started jungling before L20 or so. I'm gonna try it out and see how it works.
4 - Might add that turrets always give +100 global gold.
5 - XP for golem + two minions adds up to 280, but you said you can't hit L2 without the XP buff from Utility tree. Are all these numbers assuming that buff?
6 - It's my understanding that starting with the 2 golems (instead of teh three with buff) will get you level 2, and it's easier to get started that way (tho less efficient since you have to skip the lizard and come back). Would you agree?
Great guide, I thought I should point out that there are other ways to jungle, as well as alternative champions and builds, since I jungle with Akali. You may want to include the various jungle routes available as well, since not everyone can follow the same route.
This is a jungle guide that covers a lot of champions that can jungle, and give a basic outline of how to jungle with them. However, many of them assume you have full runes and masteries, so perhaps you could compile a list of champions that can jungle with either no runes or tier 1 runes for newer players.
As a jungler I do solomly swear to the following. Should I fail in my oath, may Jessie Perring have mercy on my soul.
1) I shall help a lane in need even if I can not kill the wraths.
2) I shall cover a tower and prevent it from harm should my comrade fail.
3) I shall attempt a gank before lvl 6 whenever possible.
4) If one of my lanes can not support the 2v1, for the betterment of the team I will move to laneing and forsake my jungling.
5) I shall not 'jungle' after my team has reached some level above lvl 8, I will provide lane support and team fight.
b. I shall not get buffs or jungle if a team fight is imminent as my presence will be required.
6) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES EVER WILL I ALLOW A TOWER TO TAKE DAMAGE IF I AM WITHIN HALF A MAP HUMPING WRAITHS.
7)I can do basic math and know that the 100 24gold melee minions about to take my tower are better than the 3 12 gold minions I may be farming in the jungle.
8) I understand that the only good reason to actually jungle is to give my team a level and farm advantage over their lanes and if I am not contributing to that than I may as well not play this game.
© 2013 Riot Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Riot Games, League of Legends and PvP.net are trademarks, services marks, or registered trademarks of Riot Games, Inc.